Target Interview Questions in Hillsboro, OR | Glassdoor

Target Interview Questions in Hillsboro, OR

2.0

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied back in late April/early May and received a call for an interview during the first week of June. Went in for a logistics interview and after checking in, I waited in the break room and already got a sense of the atmosphere of the company, just by interacting with the employees. Went in for the first round of interviews and got asked 3 regular questions and 4 situational questions. Then got passed up to the next interview with a higher up where he asked 4 situational questions. At the end of the interview, he asked me where I would put myself if I had the chance and that is when I said Cashier. He agreed with me and passed me onto the next interview with the head of Cashier. I appreciated the fact that he took into consideration where I wanted and where I really would fit. The head of cashiering told me more about the position and the expectations and I was hired on the spot. Really easy interview!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you exceeded someones expectation?   Answer Question
    • What would your former manager or teacher say is your area for biggest improvement?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you worked with someone of more experience then you and how you went about it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were put into a position to train some one else   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you handled multiple tasks at once and how did you do it? Were you able to complete everything?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Hillsboro, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

It was a general interview done by someone outside of the pharmacy which was interesting. They just asked your basic interview questions regarding how you would handle things, what your best/worst attributes are.

Interview Questions