Target Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.3

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Really easy process, was interviewed by two managers in the same day and was offered a position on the spot. They ask simple questions like “tell us about a time that you handled a difficult work situation” and “tell us about a work accomplishment”

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview process was fast and easy. I interviewed by two different supervisors back to back. I recommend looking at getting a seasonal position and then see if it will turn into a regular position.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Video interview. Could have just checked boxes on a piece of paper. Doesnt seem like they care about you being a person, just having a body in the store for a few weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Baltimore, MD) in November 2020.

Interview

Long but precise. Lots of job info. Interviewer was professional. Face me time to think. They were friendly. Took interest in answers. Atmosphere was pleasant and relaxed. Good feeling after the fact

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The process was very quick and easy. The interviewer let me know about dress code and what is expected. I was also given information about salary. Just be yourself and honest.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and waited for a response. After about a week of waiting I went in person to see if there was anything else I could do. All I got was to wait and see as they don’t have a hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked for your resume and past job experience   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The interview was not intimidating or anything. There are two parts to the interview. A lot of questions about experience with working with others. The questions were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in which you had a conflict with a team member.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

It was easy and the questions were not that difficult overall and the lady who interviewed me was very friendly. The interviewer was also very prompt and it started on time and the questions they asked were common and what you expected an employer to ask.

Interview Questions

• What is one scenario where you have faced adversity and overcome it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was an easy process. They asked your typical situational interview questions and how to handle certain types of customers. Overall, the interview experience was fine. Just go in with a confident attitude.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a sales associate position at Target. It was nice, they asked me a few questions about my resume and showed me around. I didn't end up taking the job, but it was nice to have a good interview.