Target Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.3

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target in November 2018.

Interview

Professional and courteous. Really seemed most interested in my reliability, based on previous jobs and on my commitment to work even on weekends and holidays. That’s what it takes! Also wanted to know when and why I left my last position. I moved away, so that was easy to explain.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied online and got called in for an interview, the asked me to stay into the break room and wait until the interviewer was ready. Got hired that same day and orientation later that week

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had to drastically change your schedule and how did it affect you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vista, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Target (Vista, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Took 5 minutes didn’t ask me anything and basically told me I got the job, so it’s THAT easy. At the time I got the job from my sister who worked there so I was mad they didn’t treat me the same as others to help me with future interviews.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

It was an easy interview but required me to answer so many questions & do a second interview with a different manager, which seemed unnecessary. I applied online & then did a mini phone interview before the 2 in-person ones.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (College Station, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

They just called me and set an immediate date for interview. On the interview day, they interviewed me twice and told me to come on the next day. I have signed my papers on that day .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why target? tell me about a time when you disagreed with a coworker. Tell me about a time when you had to prioritize your work. Tell me about a time you go above and beyond to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Lewisville, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I submitted the application online, they called me about 3 bussines days after and gave me a date and time to be at the store for the interview. I was interviewed by the person who was going to be my direct supervisor, asked quiestions about how would I react in certain situations about customer issues.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job duties   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online then someone called me and asked me to come in during a hiring event. At the hiring event, I was asked to wait in a room with other people. When they were ready for me, they called me into a room and an assistant manager interviewed me at a small table.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you changed someone's mind about something.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

Well I didn’t get an interview because they said there were no openings but the day after my dad saw on the news that they were having massive openings

Interview Questions

• They prob would’ve asked why I would prefer that company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Ventura, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was a walk in process. I filled out the application and went to do a interview with one of the managers. He asked a couple of basic questions to get to know you better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

quick easy basic questions about your work ethic and how you handle conflicts , asking words that would describe you. took only like twenty minutes and you had someone who explained the responsbilities and if you could do them

Interview Questions

• name a time that you had to handle a conflit and how you resolved it   Answer Question