Target Team Lead - Operations and Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Team Lead - Operations and Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

First phone interview was simple. The purpose was to make sure I had the basic skills required to fill the job.

The second phone interview was supposed to be 5 scenario based questions. I used this website, spent several hours the day before preparing responses and a cheat sheet and all in all I felt I was very well prepared. During the phone interview I was only asked 3/5 questions. After third question HR Rep told me everything went well and that I would be interviewing at the warehouse next and that I would be asked similar questions to what I was asked that day. She said she was going on vacation soon and would provide me dates for my next round of interviews when she returned.

The following week I got the notorious email telling me that Target is considering other applicants and that it was their policy not to give feedback on why I was removed from the applicant pool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to build trust with an employee who did not like you.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to tell a supervisor "no".   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to motivate an employee.   Answer Question