Target Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and waited for a phone call, but I called a week or so later to check on my application status and was given an interview oppertunity. The interview was a two-in-one (two interviews in one day) and I was called a little later that day for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with dealing with a co-worker that doesn't get along with you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by Human Resources, LOD, and Executive Store Leader after a thorough phone interview. Each person asked 5-10 behavioral questions. Be prepared. This website helped me so to prepare and have answers ready. Be specific.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your last employer, what would he tell me are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call first business day after submitting application. Scheduled an in person interview for the following week. I was greeted by HR and shown to a meeting room. Then I was interviewed by guest service team lead, Executive TL, and store manager. Following those interviews the first HR person came back with the conditional job offer

Fitting Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Basically, asked scenario questions. It was enjoyable and very painless. (lol) It was my first interview (first job ever) and I got it so I must've done something right lol.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you had conflict with someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Boulder, CO).

Interview

There were two separate interviews. One by a senior team lead and the second by the Executive team lead of Guest Expirience. I felt I was already guaranteed the job before applying because they were so desperate, but the technicalities made it feel kind of fake because they asked me questions that they knew I know the answer to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you didn't have the knowledge to handle the situation and had to call someone over with more experience.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where a leader made a decision you didn't agree with and how would you have handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Chesterfield, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Lots of open-ended questions about your character, asking specific times you had helped someone or went above and beyond in a certain situation. Being able to talk about yourself and your experiences is crucial. Overall, very laid back experience, interviewer was very friendly and didn't rush you for a response.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you went out of your way to help someone?   Answer Question

Cart Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target in January 2016.

Interview

It really was a simple process, I had the interview today. It honestly took half an hour in total including waiting. I applied and had an interview 2 days later. The interview is actually pretty easy. I had 2 interviews and then met with a hiring manager to discuss hours. The first interview started with them asking about any time I needed off and then about why I wanted to work there. Then they asked me 4 situational questions. The next interviewer came in soon after and asked why I chose to apply for this position. Then they asked 4 more situational questions. It is best to answer them honestly, I was not prepared for the questions at all but I found them pretty easy to answer. A good amount of questions are basically asking you to explain a time you needed to do something particular, how you did it, and the outcome. Then they asked if I had any questions. Definitely ask questions. It really shows you care about working there and I actually impressed my interviewer by asking a few questions. I was hired on the spot and discussed hours and orientation right after. They also no longer drug test. Also, both of my interviewers were very friendly and definitely made me feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to stand up for yourself and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (East Hanover, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Applicants gathered in a meeting room to watch a brief overview of the company. We all introduced ourselves and filled out forms for management to review. Next, we separately interviewed with management to go over our resume, and discuss job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to handle a conflict at work. How did you deal with the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Lakewood, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying online, I was given the chance to interview about a week later. There were two interviews. One was just to ask a bit about myself and such. The second was the HR interview. I was a bumbling idiot and almost said the f-word, only omitting the last consonant sound. So, even though it has only been a day, I am assuming I did not get this job for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• When have you experienced a work-related conflict and how did handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Anderson, SC).

Interview

There were 2 interviews back to back and then the store manager talked to me for a few minutes. There were a lot of questions. The first one was definitely the hardest but I had a very stoic interviewer.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifics but they were a lot harder than I was expecting. There were a lot of "tell me about a time...) questions.   Answer Question