Target Flow Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.1

355 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target in August 2017.

Interview

Initial call about a week after applying asking if I would be available to come in for an interview the following morning and if I was okay working holidays. First interview with was composed of previous experience based questions, followed by an explanation of what the role entailed. Follow up interview with the ETL set for the next morning. Second interview was more of the same essentially, just with different questions. Then was offered the job and told I would be brought in for orientation in about a week. Look over the interview section here and pre-prepare answers in your head. Every single question I was asked I had previously seen here. Have answers ready and it'll be an easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had multiple goals and how you prioritized them   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you changed a situation with your attitude   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you disagreed with a coworker and how was it resolved?   Answer Question
    • What would you say your strengths are?   Answer Question
    • If I contacted a previous manager of yours, what would they say you need to improve on?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you exceeded expectations?   Answer Question

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

basic behavioral question, receive phone call from HR to go over availability and job position. Then got scheduled to come in for an interview with a team lead. if you pass that you got an interview with an etl and after that you get an offer and have to do a drug test screening to get it.

Interview Questions

• why so you wanna work here? name a difficult time? can you lift heavy objects?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and was called back the following Monday for an interview. There I was interviewed by 2 workers then finally the HR supervisor came out and offered me a position. The whole interview process took about 20 minutes including the wait for the interviewer to come out and bring me back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a town where you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had complications when working with a group.   Answer Question
    • If I asked your previous supervisor what are your strengths what would he or she say.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to take lead in a situation.   Answer Question

Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

They asked common interview questions about why you want to work there, if you're right for the job etc. I went through 3 interviews in the span of an hour or so and was given a few days to get drug tested, although Target no longer does drug tests. After that, I was called about a week or so later and started working.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had go above and beyond.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone call screening. then asked me to go over to the Target store for a 1-1 interview. there was 2 interviewers. after the first interview they asked me to wait for the Store Manager. Got told they will email me for date of orientation etc.

Anonymous Employee in Derby, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Derby, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Situation type questions. Two rounds of interview, first with team leader then a senior executive team leader. They will offer you the job right at the end. Background check took 3 days. Orientation the following week

LOGISTICS FLOW TEAM MEMBER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a basic interview with the soft lines Team Leader. She explained what I would be doing in that position. My second interview was with HR who did a personality test to see where I would fit best. We settled on switching me to the hard lines side of logistics. I then had a third interview with the hard lines

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a high pressured situation with a co-worker? If so how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The interview was Very simple.there was Two separate interviews. But the two interviews were very similar in the questions asked.
    Most people get hired on the spot.
    They make sure you write any days you are gonna miss before you start working. The interviewees were extremely nice and make the interview feel more like a conversation then an interview.
    There were a lot of people all interviewing at the same time and all those people got hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift heavy items
      Can you work overnight
      Weaknesses
      Strengths
      Previous experience in sales   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

A few different team members interviewed me on the same day, right after the other. Received an offer on the spot. I was sent for a drug test immediately after the interview and was at work by the following week. Typical interview questions with some silliness thrown in.

LOGISTICS FLOW TEAM MEMBER Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online. I heard back within a week. Got invited to attend a Mass Hire. Took a math test and interview twice back to back. Offered the position. STAR format for all questions (about 4-5). If you are bubbly, confident and prepare answers for various situations, you'll be fine. Pretty much all of the questions can be found here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake. Tell me about a time you had to work with a group towards a common goal. Tell me about a time you disagreed with your supervisor.   Answer Question