Target Overnight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Overnight Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and was called back the following Monday for an interview. There I was interviewed by 2 workers then finally the HR supervisor came out and offered me a position. The whole interview process took about 20 minutes including the wait for the interviewer to come out and bring me back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a town where you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had complications when working with a group.   Answer Question
    • If I asked your previous supervisor what are your strengths what would he or she say.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to take lead in a situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Derby, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Derby, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Situation type questions. Two rounds of interview, first with team leader then a senior executive team leader. They will offer you the job right at the end. Background check took 3 days. Orientation the following week

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The interview was Very simple.there was Two separate interviews. But the two interviews were very similar in the questions asked.
    Most people get hired on the spot.
    They make sure you write any days you are gonna miss before you start working. The interviewees were extremely nice and make the interview feel more like a conversation then an interview.
    There were a lot of people all interviewing at the same time and all those people got hired.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift heavy items
      Can you work overnight
      Weaknesses
      Strengths
      Previous experience in sales
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

A few different team members interviewed me on the same day, right after the other. Received an offer on the spot. I was sent for a drug test immediately after the interview and was at work by the following week. Typical interview questions with some silliness thrown in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Three interviewing sessions, test your knowledge, honesty, integrity relation towards a positive vibe towards your future goals for target, and personally.
    Vibe
    Kindness
    Communication
    Knowledge
    Common sense
    Clean image
    ................ .. . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Discribing past work experience, or situations when I had to deal with not getting mad and how I went a bout it to just finish that moment with a positive outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Target (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was good, I went for a in person interview and I felt completely discriminated because of my sexuality. The guy was either a homophobic or something but I have the experience and he didn't offer the job. He said he would pass on the job offer. Which the lady I spoke with told me completely different. So I'm very confused and more than likely I would never shop there again. I thought target was all for the Lbgt community. Apparently not.

Interview Questions

• What makes me want to work at target?
      What past experience I have ?
      Answer Question

Overnight Flow Interview

Interview

I applied online about 2-3wks before I was called for a brief phone interview. I was scheduled to come in 2 days later for a face-to-face. I waited 45 min for someone to come and interview me. I met with 2 store leaders they both asked the exact same questions. Another 2 wks went by before I was called back and given a conditional job offer. Once the background check comes back I will start orientation.

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very unorganized and rushed. They asked some personality question. When I told them what I applied for they seemed to be confused. Told them I wanted to be overnight and they were interviewing me for the sales floor and cashier.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in x situation?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions and Answers on Glassdoor helped with the interview process. I applied online and got a call back three weeks later. Keep in mind I applied right before Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. I interviewed with one supervisor and got the job right away. Im sure they needed help during the Holidays which is why I got a call back in less than a month and got hired on the spot. Be prepared for questions about your good and bad qualities, and scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• If a lady is asking for an item and we dont carry that item, how would you respond   1 Answer

Overnight Backroom Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vauxhall, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Vauxhall, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The first interview went well, they told me wait until the second interview, I went to the second one and it went quite well, she told me they will call me in a few days.