Target Sales Person Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Sales Person Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Durham, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a week. So I met with 1 manager than I passed to the next interview with another manager. Afterwards they offered me the job and told me to come back for orientation which 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for target   1 Answer

Negotiation

To look what ways target gives back to the local community

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Sandy, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

i pointed out how i was a frequent shopper and how i find the products of Target to be relatively high quality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (North Charleston, SC) in February 2010.

Interview

I interviewed for a position for a sales person over the holidays and never heard anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Knoxville, TN) in May 2009.

Interview

I walked in and asked about an application and a worker pointed me to a little computer in the corner by the registers. It took me about 20 minutes to fill out an all the questions and once I was done I was asked to wait in the back room for the manager. I waited about 20 minutes and then she came in and asked me a few questions about why I couldn't work certain days. She was polite, but I could tell she didn't like that my schedule couldn't be very flexible. I was never contacted.