Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor

9,213 Interview Reviews

2.6

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I got an interview through my schools career fair and did the interview on campus the following week. There were two rooms set up with 2 separate sets of managers. Did both interview in about 45 minutes including wait time between rooms. Most of the questions they wanted specific examples.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation where you had a conflict with someone and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of June but didn't hear from them until the beginning of July. They called to set for an interview at 9am. I went through a series of 3 different interviews. The questions were very situational. After completing the 3 interviews, they told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced bad customer service.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

it was a behavioral interview. You knew with in the next week if you were chosen or not to go to the next round. Interviews were on campus usually the day after career fair.

Interview Questions

• if you were in a certain position, how would you handle it in a certain way?   Answer Question

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The was easy for me . I came with a positive attitude. Just come in with a smile and have well thought answer . You shouldnt have no problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Applied online for the position. took weeks before i heard back and was not asked for an interview. Was not given a answer for the reasons why. everything was done online.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Pretty standard interview for the most part. They asked questions like what to do when your in certain situations or how you overcame a certain difficulty. As long as you answer each question clear and fully you'll do fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were in a difficult situation and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Clemente, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (San Clemente, CA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with Front end manager then 2nd one with her manager. Both very professional-most questions were situational and applicable to the position. Both interviewers were professional, helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a situation where you had competing tasks   Answer Question

Beauty Team Member Interview

Interview

I applied on a Thursday night and they called the next day on Friday morning and asked if I wanted to come in for an interview on Tuesday. On Tuesday I met with a woman who gave me the interview. This was my first real interview (I was really nervous) and the woman was so sweet and understanding. She mostly told me about what the job entails and then asked me about five situational questions from their packet. After it was done, she asked if I could come in the next day for a second interview because the person wasn't there that day. I agreed and came in the next morning. Another woman gave me the second interview, again very sweet, and asked me about four or five questions related to beauty and what not. It only took about 10 minutes. The next morning (Today, Thursday) a human resources team member called me and offered me the job. Overall, it was a great experience, especially for someone who hadn't done an interview before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were put in a situation that changed your daily routine.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked with someone else to achieve a goal.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you greatly exceeded expectations.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if a customer was trying to find something that was out of stock in the store?   Answer Question
    • Where do you find beauty news and recent beauty trends? (I can't remember the exact question but it was something like this)   Answer Question

Eya Interview

Interview

You go through 4 delegate interviews for the process. Do you research and come prepared. They will ask probing questions about your previous experience and why you want to work there

Interview Questions

Interview

I sat in a room and spoke with a manager about the position and all of the details. He asked me to sell a pen, weird, but I did. Apparently I did it well because I got the job at Target