Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017
9,221 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

It was super quick and easy. They are always short staffed so they'll basically hire anyone that looks presentable and friendly. I met with the store manager and after a brief interview I was hired the same day.

Customer Service Representative Social Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Center, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Brooklyn Center, MN).

Interview

Filled out application, schedule phone interview which went great, schedule in person interview that went great as well as writing test. Took about 3 weeks all and everything went great.

ETL Target Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Was recruited through college and passed all of my interviews, but had to wait almost 2 months for a position to open, finally when it was opened I was disqualified due to not putting on my resume that I had worked for target during a summer in high school, (but it was on my application) and the management team thought it was "inconsistent" of me. Got an offer then was rejected. Also, the recruiter got fired.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Target (Yorkville, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first as a screening, followed by a sit down either with HR or a supervisor or as the store calls them ETL's. Followed by a last phone call from HR.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Three 30 minute phone interviews with 1) lead recruiter, 2) current inventory analyst, and 3) senior manager in inventory analytics. Interviews were behavioral questions focused. I attend school in Florida, so I had phone interviews with HQ in Minneapolis instead of them flying me out for in-person interviews.

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Mesa, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

They took me up into their offices and did the interview. The interviewer was late. The employees had no idea how to handle me being on time for an interview and set me aside. It was extremely unprofessional. The email they sent rejecting me had "header" on top where they were supposed to put the header and "footer" on the bottom where they were supposed to put the footer. Again, it was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What was a group goal you had and how did you accomplish it?   Answer Question

HR Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (McDonough, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Came in 10 minutes early and waited for hiring manager. She said that position has already been filled would you like to be considered for another position? Drove 23 miles to get to interview. I said no. FYI they called the day before to confirm interview. Could've told me then. Very unprofessional Target.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Mira Loma, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call two days later to schedule an interview. The interview was very easy and the target employee seemed very friendly. Answered 4 questions and was told to wait for a call for my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work in a group.   1 Answer

Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (West Springfield, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was based on past work experience and actions, it was overall pretty easy and all you really have to do for this job, if any job is let them know you are here willing to sell yourself and devote time into the company to insure great outcome

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work at target?   1 Answer

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Newport News, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

They took me back to the HR office. I had an interview with HR. It was super relaxed, very friendly. Then they asked me to stay for a second. A second person came in, asked me more in depth questions but still very relaxed people. She offered me a job on the spot.