Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor

9,667 Interview Reviews

2.6

Target Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Very casual. Very informative. Asked a few questions, went over details of job. If they liked you, you would get a second interview on the spot and they told you what pay and benefits were.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Pretty easy. I went to their sophomore leadership conference over the summer. Was automatically given an interview for getting accepted to/going to the conference. Then there was a phone interview with the same recruiter as the conference a few weeks later. After moving on, I had a FaceTime interview with the District Manager for my area and was given an offer the next day. Mostly behavioral questions - the recruiter gave me the questions ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you streamlined a process to efficiency   Answer Question

Overnight Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Poughkeepsie, NY).

Interview

You will have two interviews. The first one will be with the Flow Team Leader. The other will be with an ETL (Executive Team Leader). You will be asked how well you work with other people, how comfortable you are working in a fast paced environment etc. You will then be offered a job pending background check. There is NO drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Target?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to work with a co worker with whom you had difficulties with. How did you overcome those difficulties?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to help a guest (customer) while you were in the process of completing a task. How did you handle it? Did you complete the task?   Answer Question

DC Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Quite Hard. In every sort of situation they enjoy hearing about how you would be a good fit at target and why they should offer you a job or an internship in the stores or distribution center

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Had an interview on campus, received a voicemail 2 weeks later to set up another interview. After a week of trying to contact HR, HR called to notify that they have rejected my application. (taking away the interview which was offered in the voicemail)

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Nampa, ID).

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I was taken to speak with the manager where he read from a sheet of paper and asked a series of questions. He then asked if I personally had any questions, and he was super impressed when I asked about the store's values, job relationships (like how friendly/familial everyone was), etc.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond what was expected of you.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if there was a problem with a customer?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

There was a two-part interview the interviews were pretty simple and the managers were very nice. I felt pretty good about my interview when I had it and I thought that the store would be a great fit for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Applied through school career fair by talking to recruiters at the career fair. I had an in person interview the week after career fair, interview lady was very nice, talked about why target. A few weeks later, got an email for an offer

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

1. Casual over the phone interview with college recruiter
    2. Formal over the phone interview with college recruiter
    3. In person interview with District team leader

The interview was not bad. I heard feedback very quickly after each one.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to wait forever to be interviewed. During the process they asked very silly questions, mostly none of it had to do at all with working at a Target. I waited to be interviewed again the same day and then the next day they offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to do more than asked, even if you do not get paid for it?   1 Answer