Target Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017
8,789 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target (Manhattan, KS).

Interview

Interview process was very quick. Talked to the HR (GSA), then a high up manager, then hardlines manager. Just asked basic questions such as why you chose Target ect.

Target Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Got a pre-screening call from HR, scheduled a phone interview for the next day. During the phone interview there were a few situational/behavioral questions, scheduled an in person interview the next day. In person interview was same kind of questions, got a job offer at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exceeded expectations   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you stood up for yourself in a stressful situation   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went to someone with more experience for help   Answer Question

Art Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Target does have an extensive screening process starting with a screening interview then a first and possibly even a second meeting.They ask a lot of the basic questions but you need to be prepared with intelligent thoughtful answers.

Interview Questions

• What's a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Got an email from HR to set up an interview. Phone interview with HR. Was asked several questions about my experience and background. A day later I was told the results.

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

first round is behavioural with the Recruiter and then a basic phone interview where they ask all Java, Spring, datastructure basic interview questions.
    They present a case study which even if you do well all they care about is the test cases

Interview Questions

• Case study to build two rest APIs getProductDetails, updateProductPrice   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Very quick and easy. You fill out the application online, get a call to come into the office where you applied to work. After you go through the interview they will call you within a few days with their decision.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Albany, OR).

Interview

Basic questions on how you interact with others followed by an easy math test. The process was pretty darn quick and I knew from the get go if I was getting offered a seasonal or full time job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with a couple of people. It was an easy process and mostly pretty easy questions. Was only there for 5-10 minutes as they seemed pretty busy. Standard questions related to customer service.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Cashier/Service Clerk Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Very kind and friendly. Took a while to be called down. Once I was down there I talked to two different people and eventually was asked questions. The questions have to be answered in a case by case a senator and they need a specific instance to continue.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

I interviewed on campus for 3 rounds and 1 more round at Target (Capitola, CA). The questions were very behavioral. Really just know about your resume and research the company before the interview. Show your personality!