Target Interview Questions in Nevada | Glassdoor

2.5

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ETL Target Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Was recruited through college and passed all of my interviews, but had to wait almost 2 months for a position to open, finally when it was opened I was disqualified due to not putting on my resume that I had worked for target during a summer in high school, (but it was on my application) and the management team thought it was "inconsistent" of me. Got an offer then was rejected. Also, the recruiter got fired.

Electronics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Reno, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

For the Target in Reno, Nevada. .. first, the standard application process online. Fill out paper work, wait a month. Finally talked to Jacky, the hiring lady. She informed me that I did not qualify to work at Target because I was unavailable for weekends, and "every single Target employee works weekends". Which is odd because I have two friends who work there and neither work weekends. ...

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends? Every single Target employee works weekends...   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Totally non personal, irrelevant outdated textbook questions. Google STAR interview questions to know exactly what type of question structure they are gonna ask you. They also were completely unorganized having me do an extra 2 interviews by mistake. the DM apologized and did one on phone with me to save me a 3rd additional interview. off was a laughable 13 per hour, after i told them initially i would not take a job for less than 17 per hour.Overall a very bad experience with this company.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time a customer wasn't satisfied and what you did to help them" or "tell me about a time you had a difficult task and how did you overcome it"   1 Answer

Salesfloor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Reno, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a fun and interactive interview with fairly basic questions. I was part of the Softlines Team, and they had me build an interview outfit for an imaginary customer. It was entertaining and different.

Interview Questions

• They asked about availability. It is important to have weekends open.   1 Answer

Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Leaders made me feel very comfortable, they want to get to know you personally and professionally. it was a 2 interview process. Overall a very comfortable and laid back interview they didn't make me feel nervous or intimidated.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond/ react to a difficult guest?   1 Answer

Ex Team Leader Asset Protection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

You apply on their website. I got an email a week later asking me to pick a interview time for the phone interview. The phone interview asks your background and around 4 STAR interview questions. If selected to move forward the HR department sends you a questionnaire and then after that a in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time were your had to coach or correct a peer on their job duties.   1 Answer

Starbucks Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Reno, NV).

Interview

Three total interviews, one by the starbucks team leader, one by another senior associate, and one by an HR associate. The process was somewhat relaxed and easygoing. Got props for bringing in a copy of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience when you persevered through a difficult or stressful situation   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is long and it takes awhile for Target to get back to you. The interview process was hard to prepare for but typical STAR format question and answers will get you through it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your boss   1 Answer

Target Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (North Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with Flow Team Lead. The Lead is the actual supervisor on site and each team member their assignment for the day. He explained the work hours and the need for being flexible. The in-person interview at the store was with the Store Manager. He asked more specific questions about background and experience. Both parts were relaxed and low stress.

Interview Questions

• Why Target?   1 Answer
    • What makes you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer
    • Another Team Member calls in sick and your work load increases unexpectedly, how do you respond?   1 Answer

Starbucks Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Henderson, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Positive , short, was asked situational questions. I had 2 interviews same day. I was called after 4 weeks for seasonal for a few different positions. Managers were friendly, 1st one said to me thank you for dressing up, people don't really do that anymore.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you got interrupted while completing a task?   Answer Question