Target Interview Questions in North Dakota | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2016

2.0

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Grand Forks, ND).

Interview

I applied at the kiosk and got a call the following week. Met with hiring managers in the store asked basic questions about work history . I felt very confident during the interview very relaxed atmosphere. At that time I was in school and they wanted to know how I would fit work into my schedule.

Vml Interview

Anonymous Employee in New England, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Target (New England, ND) in March 2015.

Interview

It involved 4 interviews. It was very standardized. They wanted someone with a lot of experience because there would be no training for the job. The last interview is with the regional sales manager he asks the same questions that the store manager and HR asks you.

Interview Questions

• They asked about problem solving and past experiences. How i interact with customers as well as coworkers.   1 Answer

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Fargo, ND) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with two managers. Their questions were strait forward and had built in places to elaborate. For example they did not just ask "what is a time where you balanced a lot at once?; instead, they asked give and example of a time..., what did you do...., what was the result? Very low key interview.

Other opprotunities

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Grand Forks, ND) in March 2011.

Interview

College career fair initial contact. Then an HR person follow-up with phone interview.

Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Fargo, ND) in May 2010.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter called and scheduled an interview. The HR rep called and we spoke for about thirty minutes. I thought the intervew went really well. I received an email about 3 days later stating they narrowed their pool and I did not make the cut.

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Fargo, ND) in January 2008.

Interview

First I met with the store managers at my campus. After two one on one interviews, I did a skills test online. Then the next day or the day after, I went to a conference room and did a panel interview with the other store managers and the district manager. Then it took another 10 days to hear back about the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to take personal responsibilty for something that went wrong.   Answer Question