Target Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Seasonal Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Cleveland, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 individuals for around 3 to 10 minutes each one after another. They asked me various questions about my work history and the 'staple' entry level job interview questions like, "explain a time where you were met with adversity 'insertrelevantworkhistory' and overcame the challenge"

Interview Questions

• "explain a time where you were met with adversity 'insertrelevantworkhistory' and overcame the challenge"   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The questions are very story driven. tell us about a time you did "Blank". The management wants you to paint them a picture of you with a story. Not a reason why you would do something in the future. In most cases you get a conditional offer after the interview or no offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you over came a situation with someone you didn't get along with at work   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you took time to help someone in need.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Streetsboro, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Streetsboro, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within two days. Phone interview then in-person interview with ETL and a team lead of sales floor, quick and easy, friendly management team and floor team. Offered a position after in-person.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Went through a phone interview, then one interview in person and got hired on the spot. Orientation was planned via email and took about three days to start the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was short. I was supposed to have multiple interviews but instead I and One interview In person and one interview on the phone. Both were pretty short interviews. I thought they would be longer. The questions we harder than I thought they would be but I just took time to think on what I actually wanted to say.

Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

First step was a phone call screening. then asked me to go over to the Target store for a 1-1 interview. there was 2 interviewers. after the first interview they asked me to wait for the Store Manager. Got told they will email me for date of orientation etc.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

recruiter calls gives me 1st shift options 6am-6pm sat-mon. When I do interview it was for 3rd shift only I said I can't do that d explain what lady said when she called

Interview Questions

• Put in order from most important to least. Safety, production, attendance, quality.   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Mainly personality question along with previous experience related to the job. Usually several generic questions about situations in your work enviroment. Answers need to be pretty descriptive. Detail is key.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Lancaster, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Brief and pretty easy. There is one phone interview then two in person interviews.If you make it through then you'd get a tour of the place during orientation then two weeks of training.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if a guest claims that the price of an item was $10 cheaper than what it was?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with HR about confirming my application, scheduling an interview and giving my avaliability. This was followed by an interview in person by two senior team leaders who asked situational questions as well as questions about my previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer