Target Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

Mainly personality question along with previous experience related to the job. Usually several generic questions about situations in your work enviroment. Answers need to be pretty descriptive. Detail is key.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was short. I was supposed to have multiple interviews but instead I and One interview In person and one interview on the phone. Both were pretty short interviews. I thought they would be longer. The questions we harder than I thought they would be but I just took time to think on what I actually wanted to say.

District Assets Protection Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Interviews were a round robin process consisting of two to three interviews. Interviews were with other District Assets Team Leaders and District Team Leaders. There were approximately 10 to 12 questions focusing on basic leadership dimensions. They are wanting examples using the STAR process, (situation, task, action and results).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a confict situation. What was the situation? What did you do? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume online, I got a phone call to set up a phone interview. I then did a phone interview which went well so I was called for an in- person interview at a local Target store. This interview was about 1 hour long with two people, one was the store manager, the other a pharmacy district manager

Interview Questions

• Many behavior based questions that required a three part answer like what the problem was, what I did to resolve it and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It took them a few minutes to find the time to interview me because everybody was so busy. The first interview lasted about half an hour but dragged on for what felt like 2 hours. The interviewer first asked me a basic set of yes or no questions about my availability and things like that. Then he asked me 4 questions about my work experience and how I have done my job in the past. I was called back for a second interview but I think that's just because a Day Shift guy interviewed me instead of the night guy.

Interview Questions

• 1) Describe a time you were interrupted during work and what did you do?
      2) Describe a time you had to work with someone you didn't like.
      3) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      4) Describe a time you went above and beyond your duty.
      5) Why do you wanna work here?
      6) Why do you wanna work this shift?
      7) Tell me about yourself.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Massillon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Massillon, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a team leader. He then referred me to the head of HR for the second part of the interview. They asked about my past experience and different situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (West Chester, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with HR about confirming my application, scheduling an interview and giving my avaliability. This was followed by an interview in person by two senior team leaders who asked situational questions as well as questions about my previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a disagreement with a coworker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Tay called me about three days after I applied online. I was interviewed by two different people who asked questing like "Describe a time where you had to work with someone you didn't like". After both interviews were over, they left the room to talk about how I did. When they came back, they offered me the job.

Sales Floor/Softlines Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Ask me stupid questions and I was knew I was going to get the job because they were running low on people. So I needed a job and I just applied online took a long time answering stupid questions. Watched stupid videos and took forever to actually get started.

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Mentor, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

A series of question attempting to get to know me and my goals. Asking how would do in the work place, how would I handle different situations, things of that nature.The process consisted of a phone screen interview and a 1 on 1 interview.