Target Overnight Flow Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Overnight Flow Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Mankato, MN) in May 2018.

Interview

Sat down and had a quick conversation with the person interviewing me. We went through the usual question/answer process, got a quick overview of the position that I was applying for, then shook my hand and showed me to the door.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your life when you went out of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Flushing, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Easy did first step now doing 2nd interview tomorrow the interviewer was straight forward with her questions and got to the point with the job description i hope i do get the job after the 2nd one on one with management the whole team was very nice and chill everyone working there seemed to enjoy working at target

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions they really ask about your past experiences if you have or not then they would give u more scenarios you would have to describe.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Santa Rosa, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Asked a lot of question. Some almost too personal, felt uncomfortable. They gave us a tour of the full Store. Pretty rushed almost felt like they really didn’t want us there, other applicants said the same thing

Interview Questions

• Would you wear khaki skirts during your shift?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Torrance, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I waited in the back until a manager came and interviewed me. Then after the interview I had to go on the computer to sign something. Then they gave me a paper and told me they would call me for orientation within the next two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What days am I able to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Target (San Marcos, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a two-part interview .
    If you are lucky it can be done in same day.
    The first part I believe was with HR and then the second part was with the position team lead.

Anonymous Employee in Derby, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Derby, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Situation type questions. Two rounds of interview, first with team leader then a senior executive team leader. They will offer you the job right at the end. Background check took 3 days. Orientation the following week

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

First the interview you on the phone, if you did good they will call you in Or a 2nd Interview. Next you go in for 2nd Interview and if Do Good you take your drug test the same day and start work the following week.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for target.   1 Answer

Overnight Flow Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy interviews, its a 2-interview process. The questions are pretty basic. Where do you see yourself in 2 years, do you have any experience? The first interview lasted about 10 mins, the second one lasted about 15 mins or so.

Interview Questions

• Any experience working nights?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy. I wore a tie and peacoat and was basically complimented by the interviewer and offered the job on the spot. It was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Target?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Calm, assertive and employee based. They love getting to know you and your goals with the company. You answer a series of questions based on past experience. They then decide your pay based on how well you deal with problems and solutions. They make sure you have reliable transportation before hiring you full time. They enjoy working with you if you have another job. Just be yourself and tell them why you'd love to work for the and set a goal before you interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve a problem with a difficult customer and why do you think you handled it well?   1 Answer