Target Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions and Answers on Glassdoor helped with the interview process. I applied online and got a call back three weeks later. Keep in mind I applied right before Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. I interviewed with one supervisor and got the job right away. Im sure they needed help during the Holidays which is why I got a call back in less than a month and got hired on the spot. Be prepared for questions about your good and bad qualities, and scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• If a lady is asking for an item and we dont carry that item, how would you respond   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Chula Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, waited at store for about 30 minutes with 3 others and was invited to back office for the usual sort of personality quiz conducted one on one with a lower level manager and asked about availability. Once it ended, the manager said the company would call for a follow up.

Interview Questions

• When was a time your attitude helped turn a situation around?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Emeryville, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process is sort of informal. You're brought into a room and asked questions such as your availability, why you feel you'd be a good fit for the position, and previous experience you've had dealing with difficult customers.

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Edina, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and I got a call three days later. Had an interview with three managers before I was offered the job. Orientation took a day as well as on the floor training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had too much work to do and you know you wouldn't finish everything on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Warrenville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a basic interview with both the overnight manager and the store manager. Had a few days to wait afterwords for the background check, and once you pass, you're given your first few nights to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you had to problem solve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Staten Island, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process was the quickest they asked me a lot of like how do you handled stressful situations,do you get mad easily when you don't want to be bothered.

Interview Questions

• What is it that compelled you to apply for this position at Target?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

I Applied on the target website took about 30 min. Got a call within 4 days for an interview. Interview was easy. Only a couple questions was offered the job the next day and accepted it,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Alhambra, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First of all, when I walked into the interview room they asked me to fill out a form regarding my criminal background so be advised, at least at this location they still do ask.

The interview consisted of a series of "Describe a time when you..." problem-solving type of questions. They wanted specific examples from your work experience. I waited for about 15 minutes after the interview then was told my interview was over and I would hear back in 3-5 business days. 3 days later I received the "we're unable to offer you a position" email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your manager over something and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Pedro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (San Pedro, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application, phone call from HR, one on one interview with a manger then a second interview same day with a higher up. Send you to HR. Was offered job on the spot. Pretty standard question, use STAR method.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Watertown, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Soon after applying for the position on their website, I was called for the interview. The interview itself was very brief and to the point, asking you to talk about yourself and your previous work experiences, pros and cons and what you were looking for when applying for the position. Another detail is that you are asked about your top three choices in regards to the available positions and your preferred working hours (how many/what shifts).

Interview Questions

• Your qualities and demerits in terms of personality.
      Previous work experience and why did you quit/were fired.
      Among others.