Target Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.2

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Two part Interview, phase 1 with team lead and phase 2 with the overnight manager. Interview process is fairly easy, as they just mention task they are going to delegate and see how your availability is and see your competency with the task they will be providing for you.

Interview Questions

• What are your available days?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The was easy for me . I came with a positive attitude. Just come in with a smile and have well thought answer . You shouldnt have no problem.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions and Answers on Glassdoor helped with the interview process. I applied online and got a call back three weeks later. Keep in mind I applied right before Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. I interviewed with one supervisor and got the job right away. Im sure they needed help during the Holidays which is why I got a call back in less than a month and got hired on the spot. Be prepared for questions about your good and bad qualities, and scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• If a lady is asking for an item and we dont carry that item, how would you respond   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Chula Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, waited at store for about 30 minutes with 3 others and was invited to back office for the usual sort of personality quiz conducted one on one with a lower level manager and asked about availability. Once it ended, the manager said the company would call for a follow up.

Interview Questions

• When was a time your attitude helped turn a situation around?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Emeryville, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process is sort of informal. You're brought into a room and asked questions such as your availability, why you feel you'd be a good fit for the position, and previous experience you've had dealing with difficult customers.

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Edina, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and I got a call three days later. Had an interview with three managers before I was offered the job. Orientation took a day as well as on the floor training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had too much work to do and you know you wouldn't finish everything on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Warrenville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a basic interview with both the overnight manager and the store manager. Had a few days to wait afterwords for the background check, and once you pass, you're given your first few nights to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you had to problem solve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

They called two weeks later. Asked a few questions such as what I liked about Target, and how I think I would be an asset to the company. Then I started the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Staten Island, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process was the quickest they asked me a lot of like how do you handled stressful situations,do you get mad easily when you don't want to be bothered.

Interview Questions

• What is it that compelled you to apply for this position at Target?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

I Applied on the target website took about 30 min. Got a call within 4 days for an interview. Interview was easy. Only a couple questions was offered the job the next day and accepted it,