Target Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.3

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The was easy for me . I came with a positive attitude. Just come in with a smile and have well thought answer . You shouldnt have no problem.

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions and Answers on Glassdoor helped with the interview process. I applied online and got a call back three weeks later. Keep in mind I applied right before Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. I interviewed with one supervisor and got the job right away. Im sure they needed help during the Holidays which is why I got a call back in less than a month and got hired on the spot. Be prepared for questions about your good and bad qualities, and scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• If a lady is asking for an item and we dont carry that item, how would you respond   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Chula Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, waited at store for about 30 minutes with 3 others and was invited to back office for the usual sort of personality quiz conducted one on one with a lower level manager and asked about availability. Once it ended, the manager said the company would call for a follow up.

Interview Questions

• When was a time your attitude helped turn a situation around?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Emeryville, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

The process is sort of informal. You're brought into a room and asked questions such as your availability, why you feel you'd be a good fit for the position, and previous experience you've had dealing with difficult customers.

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Edina, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and I got a call three days later. Had an interview with three managers before I was offered the job. Orientation took a day as well as on the floor training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had too much work to do and you know you wouldn't finish everything on time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Warrenville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a basic interview with both the overnight manager and the store manager. Had a few days to wait afterwords for the background check, and once you pass, you're given your first few nights to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you had to problem solve.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Detroit, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

They called two weeks later. Asked a few questions such as what I liked about Target, and how I think I would be an asset to the company. Then I started the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Staten Island, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process was the quickest they asked me a lot of like how do you handled stressful situations,do you get mad easily when you don't want to be bothered.

Interview Questions

• What is it that compelled you to apply for this position at Target?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

I Applied on the target website took about 30 min. Got a call within 4 days for an interview. Interview was easy. Only a couple questions was offered the job the next day and accepted it,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Alhambra, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

First of all, when I walked into the interview room they asked me to fill out a form regarding my criminal background so be advised, at least at this location they still do ask.

The interview consisted of a series of "Describe a time when you..." problem-solving type of questions. They wanted specific examples from your work experience. I waited for about 15 minutes after the interview then was told my interview was over and I would hear back in 3-5 business days. 3 days later I received the "we're unable to offer you a position" email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your manager over something and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question