Target Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied online about a month ago. Missed the initial phone call, so I called so returned the call asked me some questions regarding my background and why target. Three step process interview HR, HR manager, and leader of the department. Friendly people be prepared to be around a long time nearly 2 hours process. Fantastic company, looking forward to moving up!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Boulder, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Was quick and easy, got a phone call a week after applying, had the job in a week and a half. They were willing to work around my busy schedule for school which helped in the long run

Anonymous Employee in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Broadview, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for the first time, after that, it was a one on one interview with a etl asking different question. If you were lucky to pass the etl, you’ll meet with the STL or HR discussing pay

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exceeded someone’s expectations   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

It was not at all stressful for my son and he felt good about it. It was a good experience for him and I’m glad he went through it. Nothing more to say and I hope this is 30 Words.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

- 2 interviews in a row.
    - You first meet with one store Team Lead (equivalent of a manager)
    - Then you meet with an Etl (equivalent of a general manager)
    - They will give you an interview rating based on your answers.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Rochester, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

short and easy. talked to the store manager and the manager who was hiring. they also were willing to talk to me about another position full time, however i was not interested in replacing my career.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Two part Interview, phase 1 with team lead and phase 2 with the overnight manager. Interview process is fairly easy, as they just mention task they are going to delegate and see how your availability is and see your competency with the task they will be providing for you.

Interview Questions

• What are your available days?   1 Answer

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The was easy for me . I came with a positive attitude. Just come in with a smile and have well thought answer . You shouldnt have no problem.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target in November 2015.

Interview

I first met with one of the Team Leads ran through the usual text book Q and A had an open and honest conversation, then right after met with an executive team lead who ran over real quick my previous conversation and had a more open personable interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Two stage interview process with two separate managers. One manager was the shift manager and the other was a higher up. Questions ask the interviewee to describe different actions taken given different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• tell us about an instance you settled a customer service related problem   Answer Question