Target Interview Questions in Pennsylvania | Glassdoor

2.4

157 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

Brutal! This was for a group of recently minted MBAs. We were brought in as a group of six. They made the environment highly "passive aggressive" and competitive. I've been an athlete all my life but was very uncomfortable in this experience.

Interview Questions

• Can't recall many questions but all I could think about was getting out of there quickly. The culture was terrible. My sister worked at Wal Mart corporate and treated her like a queen.   Answer Question

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied in the morning and about 2 hours later, they called me to set up an interview. Unfortunately though, I missed it and they didn't bother to leave a voicemail which was kind of annoying and it took me 3 days of calling back everyday to finally set up a time and date.
    Anyways, it was pretty hard. Almost all of the questions were behavioral (the "tell me about a time when you..." kind of questions) and it didn't end up being something I can elaborate too much on since I'm a college freshman with no work experience and the scenarios I provided from my years in highschool weren't anything substantial to really impress my interviewer. So yeah, make sure you have some sort of experience in anything that you can actually expand on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your positive attitude flipped a situation around.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you received help from someone with more experience than you.   Answer Question

Guest Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was really hard had 3 interviews all in the same day had to meet with 3 different managers and discuss me getting the job. They hired me on the spot!

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would say is your weakness?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was took to a little interview room. I was interviewed twice by two different hr people. Asked 5 questions each than got my start date from another hr lady. Just be friendly read up on the red card and if you don't shop there read there mission statement. Don't tell them you don't shop there.

Overnight Flow Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and was called back the following Monday for an interview. There I was interviewed by 2 workers then finally the HR supervisor came out and offered me a position. The whole interview process took about 20 minutes including the wait for the interviewer to come out and bring me back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a town where you disagreed with a coworker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had complications when working with a group.   Answer Question
    • If I asked your previous supervisor what are your strengths what would he or she say.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to take lead in a situation.   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I met a recruiter at my college career fair and was scheduled for an interview the following week. During the interview, they asked fairly basic behavioral questions, as well as why I wanted to work for Target. The interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you gave exemplary customer service
      What is a time when you asked questions and subsequently changed your goals?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chambersburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Chambersburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I met a recruiter and a group of Operations Managers during a recruiting event on campus. I spoke with multiple different managers and was approached by the recruiter afterwards to have an interview right then and there. I couldn't because of a previous engagement, but then started the process via email and online. I was offered an in person interview, but had to fill out an application first. This process was standard, but then I also had to complete a logic and personality test as well. From there, I received the official interview offer, and went to the distribution center in Chambersburg. Once there, I toured the facility and then had two rounds of interviews, each 45 minutes long. They followed the STAR method and you were asked to have 8 scenarios prepared. Following the interviews, I received a verbal offer within a few days, and then following a drug screening, received an official offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping
      skills.

Tell me about a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize
      your tasks.

• Tell me about a difficult decision you've made in the last year.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I put in the application online and they got back to me two months later, which was somewhat convenient because I just quit my other job. They left me waiting for an hour and a half for my interview, and one of the applicants just got up and left because she got there a half hour before me. There were only two people interviewing. They told me to be there at 12:30 pm, I showed up at 12:15 pm and they told me 6 minutes. I didnt get interviewed until about 1:50 pm.The interview was only 15 minutes and somewhat simple, it was for me since I prepared for it. But, if youre not good at coming up with something on the spot, this interview might be difficult

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Target? Describe a time when you had to work with someone you disagreed with. Tell me about a time when you overcame something that happened unexpectedly.   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The first step was meeting up with the ETL of the store accompanied by a HR. After two weeks, I got a call that I was forwarded to the next interview level with the District Team Leader which was the fina one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Mention a situation when you had to handle two things at the same time and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a mass interview event over 2 days. Had already set up a interview time a week ahead. Got there and was directed to a table with two people. One asking questions and one writing down notes and hiding like I was trying to cheat off of him on a test

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you defused a situation, or something along those lines   Answer Question