Target Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Pharmacist Interview Questions

3.6

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

interview with the store manager and lead tech. roughly 30 minutes each. They have a list of behavioral interview questions. questions like, who is right in this situation (there's no right or wrong answer, just to see your personality)

Interview Questions

• name a time you made a mistake and what you did afterwards   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Set up an initial interview at campus career fair. Was then contacted by district manager for a phone interview about a week later, and then regional manager for final phone interview a week after that. Phone interviews took around 20 minutes and used the STAR based behavioral questions. All three employees I interacted with were very friendly and informative throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• STAR based behavioral questions (Tell me about a time when...)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

STAR based/ behavior and situational. Phone based. Part A and B similar type questions about what would you do in XYZ situation. Both ladies were very nice on the phone. Talked a bit about CVS merger which did not necessarily put me at ease but seems like no one really knows whats about to happen there so...both interviews lasted about 20 minutes so not too time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were not able to finish a task
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond
      Tell me about a time had to give constructive feedback
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Miami, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one was a general information interview conducted by a recruiter. In this interview, the recruiter just asks to describe yourself and discuss your background as to how you got to where you are today. The second interview was more formal and conducted by two district managers. This was a mostly situation-based interview to find out how you would handle scenarios. The first interview was over the phone and the second was supposed to be in person but both of mine were conducted over the phone as I was currently living out of state.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to address a mistake and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Buffalo, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter over the phone who recommended me for an interview. My interview was a set of questions where you had to give a situation, what you did, and what you learned. Most of the questions were posted here on Glassdoor. There were 2 interviews, and right from the beginning I felt that no matter what my answer was, there was no way I was going to get the job. I was older than both by many years.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to quickly make a decision without having much information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Honolulu, HI) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied on-line. Two hrs later received a call asking why I am seeking employment at Target at this time. Then asked to come in to interview with store manager. After half-hr situational questions, asked to come in for second interview with pharmacy manager. One week later HR politely called to let me know that interviews are still on-going. That was their cue that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How were you evaluated by your former employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume online, I got a phone call to set up a phone interview. I then did a phone interview which went well so I was called for an in- person interview at a local Target store. This interview was about 1 hour long with two people, one was the store manager, the other a pharmacy district manager

Interview Questions

• Many behavior based questions that required a three part answer like what the problem was, what I did to resolve it and what the outcome was   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

The questions are situational. Tell me about a time when... What took place. What was the action? What was the result? Situation-Action-Result After the questioning asked if I had any questions for the interviewer?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received conflicting information.   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied online with no response. I then emailed the campus recruiter and had a phone interview scheduled within 1 week. Prior to my interview being scheduled the recruiter said that they were pretty much fully staffed at the moment but she would interview me just in case something changed and I figured it would be good practice either way. Target does provide an information sheet with types of behavioral interview answers to have prepared which made the phone interview super easy.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral interview questions. i.e. tell me about a time when...you led a team and...you provided difficult feedback to someone.
      One awkward question was for me to walk her through my resume which she said she had a copy of in front of her.
      Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target in May 2015.

Interview

This entailed three interviews. The first one with hr recruiter, then store manager then district manager and a pharmacist. The first two interviews were very straight forward and behavior like questions that were reasonable for what the job is. The third interview was actually uncomfortable and somewhat unprofessional. I don't believe that some of the questions that were asked pertained to the job at hand. There were no questions regarding my clinical and pharmacy knowledge or even asked behavior like questions regarding pharmacy. All the questions that were asked seems to be a better fit for a project manager or store manager type of job interview. Pharmacy is so different than those types of jobs that I would of thought that they would asked me more direct pharmacy related questions, especially considering that I have 20 years of pharmacy experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you lead a team to over come a problem   Answer Question