Target Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Pharmacist Interview Questions

3.6

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target in May 2015.

Interview

This entailed three interviews. The first one with hr recruiter, then store manager then district manager and a pharmacist. The first two interviews were very straight forward and behavior like questions that were reasonable for what the job is. The third interview was actually uncomfortable and somewhat unprofessional. I don't believe that some of the questions that were asked pertained to the job at hand. There were no questions regarding my clinical and pharmacy knowledge or even asked behavior like questions regarding pharmacy. All the questions that were asked seems to be a better fit for a project manager or store manager type of job interview. Pharmacy is so different than those types of jobs that I would of thought that they would asked me more direct pharmacy related questions, especially considering that I have 20 years of pharmacy experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you lead a team to over come a problem   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Pharmacist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Interview is a great way to learn about company. There is a telephone interview and an in person one. Must be prepared by providing examples. I think that the process is vigorous and i would recommend applying to this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with a recruiter by telephone. I then had an in-person interview with the store and pharmacy managers. They started out by asking me to tell about myself and why I was interested in Target. Both interviews followed the behavioral interview format. Each time, they asked about four or five "Tell me about a time when..." questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you weren't able to finish a task.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

All questions were behavioral questions. You need to describe the situation and what you did to improve the outcome. I actually like those questions because they test my logical and communication skills. As a pharmacist, it is important to be able to communicate efficiently with the customers and other healthcare professionals

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where something unexpected happened and what you did to fix the situation.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied to a position that was listed on the Target Careers website and was contacted via email the next day to set up a time for a phone interview scheduled for the following week. I interviewed with a pharmacy recruiter and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. She told me more information about the store location and benefits for the part time staff pharmacist position. She asked me to walk her through my previous work history, why retail, why Target, why this city (as it would require relocation for me) before moving on to the behavioral interview questions.

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

STAR process, was an internal candidate and had three interviews. Overall process took almost four months. Just make sure you have the situations made up before hand-whats your biggest mistake, stress on leadership, etc.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target in November 2014.

Interview

3 tier interview: HR, "team leader", "store leader". You will never have the opportunity to talk to a pharmacy staff/pharmacist during interview process.
    1st interview: HR had recorded my phone number incorrectly. So, I had to reschedule my interview. 2nd interview: interviewer forgot about my scheduled interview. So, I had to reschedule. 3rd interview: interviewer was 10 minutes late at calling me and she was very quick to get the interview over with. It was a 2 month process. These were all done via phone interviews. They are looking for some particular people to employ. At least, this particular store manager.

Target is a great company. But I find their interview process overly lengthy and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical "tell me about a time..." behavioral interview question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, all structured with similar types of questions. Questions were all based on past experience, with the interviewer looking for the situation, my actions within the frame of the situation, and the outcomes as a result of my actions. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior, and that's what they want to hear about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake, and what did you do to correct it?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Served as graduate pharmacist intern prior to interview for 3-4mo. Store management and pharmacist lead helped me prepare for interview. Setting involved group panel encompassing other interns throughout the store, as well as regional and district leaders.

Interview Questions

• Will ask several situation questions. Be well versed in metrics as well as corporate lingo.   Answer Question

Holding Offer for possible post-graduate opportunities

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Worked for the company as a pharmacy intern. Received an email to apply with the company for a pharmacist position. Eventually got a call for an interview 2 months later. The interviewer had never interviewed a pharmacy candidate before and essentially my future career with target was based on 4 questions. It was not a pleasant experience like interviewing for my internship was.