Target Sales Floor Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Target

1,039 Interview Reviews

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Chesterfield, MO) in October 2018.

Interview

They made me wait almost two hours before even speaking to me and the questions were way too specific for such a dumb job. All in all it’s just stupid and it sucks a lot.

Interview Questions

• So specific I don’t remember   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target in May 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview, questions like How have you handled a difficult situation, etc. Very easy to pass the interview. There wasn't anything particular to note. Almost anyone can pass with flying colors.

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Battle Creek, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I interviewed for a soft lines position with the area's Visual Merchandiser. We spent about 15 minutes discussing my background and strengths before moving to the sales floor where I was asked to create an outfit based on a certain situation.

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I went in during a hiring event. Process was speedy and they let me know I was hired before I left. Everyone I spoke to was very nice and was very helpful in answering all of my questions and preparing me for what was to come.

Interview Questions

• What was a time your schedule changed unexpectedly?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2018.

Interview

They had some pretty straight forward questions asking about experiences and such. Not too hard. Was offered a position and hired on the spot. This most likely was due to the seasonal position, but it was good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Bronx, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online to a local store and they called me back in a few days inviting me to interview with them. The interview process consisted of an interview with a sales floor team member who asked questions about my background and past experiences which I have had that are relevant to the position. After I successfully completed this step, I then interviewed with the manager of the team who asked me behavioral and situational questions related to possible scenarios that could develop working as a sales floor team member and interacting with customers. I thought I did well but did not get an offer and got sent home under the impression that I would receive a phone call soon but I never actually did. The individuals that received an offer were hired on the spot and sent to HR to set up their work schedule.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a conflict with a coworker?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work in a group and how did you contribute to completing the task at hand?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Ashburn, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied on website they got back to me in 2 days. I was called in to do Two quick role plays and then I was hired on the spot. Took a total of 20 min

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target in October 2015.

Interview

This was 3 years ago, but it was a fair interview. behavioral questions and questions about why you want to work for them. good interview process. good management. do your best

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Madison, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Short in person interview. First with a manager in the department and then with the HR ETL. Questions were straight fowarded and not that difficult. Was offered the position in person at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you had to work through conflict resolution.   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

It was a really fast and easy interview. They had a hiring event so they had a few questions for me. Unfortunately I didn't get the job so I had to look somewhere else.