Target Sales Floor Team Member Interview Questions in Ohio | Glassdoor

Target Sales Floor Team Member Interview Questions in Ohio

2.1

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Kent, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called to conduct a pre-screening phone interview for a seasonal position. This interview lasted about 10 minutes. The recruiter briefly described the job duties, physical requirements, work hours, and asked a few questions about my availability, reason for applying, and my background. Afterwards, we schedule an in-person interview. Overall, a fairly straight forward conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It took them a few minutes to find the time to interview me because everybody was so busy. The first interview lasted about half an hour but dragged on for what felt like 2 hours. The interviewer first asked me a basic set of yes or no questions about my availability and things like that. Then he asked me 4 questions about my work experience and how I have done my job in the past. I was called back for a second interview but I think that's just because a Day Shift guy interviewed me instead of the night guy.

Interview Questions

• 1) Describe a time you were interrupted during work and what did you do?
      2) Describe a time you had to work with someone you didn't like.
      3) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      4) Describe a time you went above and beyond your duty.
      5) Why do you wanna work here?
      6) Why do you wanna work this shift?
      7) Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Mentor, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

A series of question attempting to get to know me and my goals. Asking how would do in the work place, how would I handle different situations, things of that nature.The process consisted of a phone screen interview and a 1 on 1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Very problem-outcome oriented. Have to give examples of a time you did this, or that, etc. However, you can reuse the same examples in your multiple interviews. They even mention that fact to you. You will have more than one interview. One with a team lead and then one with a senior or executive team lead. Then you will be sent to HR for a job offer if you get it.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Park, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Fairview Park, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Quick phone interview with one of the managers, interview in person with two different managers which took about 30 minutes, was required to take a drug test within 24 hours of interview, orientation meeting which took four hours which was mostly filling out paperwork and watching videos, also got a tour of the store.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that you could improve on   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Columbus, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

One phone interview and one two in person. People were nice and the interview went very smoothly. There were three interviews total, each with a different person. They asked the very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Akron, OH).

Interview

I was called to have a phone interview 1 day after I applied for the sales floor team member for target. They asked me five basic questions for example name one time when you had to work as part of a team, it was a quick interview about 5 minutes and they said they'll call me back if they choose me for a face to face interview and they didn't call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. The person asking the questions made it pretty easy to think and process what was needed for the job. It is difficult to answer some of the questions that were posed. I would prefer an interview that was more strategic in nature. They should be asking and looking into how much we want to grow as a sales leader at Target?

Overall, positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Beavercreek, OH).

Interview

I got a call for an interview and went in. They had me wait for a while but then took me into a room and asked me some simple questions. I later got a call for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Park, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Fairview Park, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a disorganized phone interview with three different people. Once I got past that, I had a one on one interview with a leader on duty. Basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they just told me what the pay would be