Target Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.2

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was fairly short, just was asked basic questions about my previous experience and a few situational questions involving customers. I was also asked about my availability. I was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational question involving an issue with a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

It was pretty easy it was my first retail job. The lady was really nice. All the questions were “tell me a time “ type questions. I was seasonal so I don’t think they really cared much, they just really needed people.

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few days later to come in for an interview, had the interview (full of situational questions), and then never got a call back, even though it seemed to go well,

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Super easy! Applied online and got an email the following day inviting me to an interview. I schedule it for the following day. I show up for the interview and the interview went well she was very nice and ultimately offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a disagreement with another coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Individual interview with 2 "managers" and last interview with s main manager
    The last manager is the person who is responsible for you. They tell you what they expect from you such as availability and to push the credit card

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with two problems at once   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kelso, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Kelso, WA) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online I got a call to come in and interview I interviewed with one person and then was called back to do a second interview with HR and offered a seasonal part time job and was told don't expect to stay longer then December 30th I don't think my age was an asset as most of the employees that were hired or younger

Interview Questions

• To not talk about the drug screen process   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied as seasonal and I was available for the entirety of the weekends. I also scheduled the interview ASAP because I needed the job at that time I applied

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to reach out to someone whether it would be a coworker or friend in need.   1 Answer

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in October 2018.

Interview

I was called the day after i applied to schedule an interview. Interviewed a week later it’s a Two step interview, Interview /Screening with the TL then upstairs interview with the ETLs. Easy if you’ve been a cashier before. Must be 18 yrs or older to apply.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Took me in Ask me questions i was very nervoues i answered them all which i thought i did poorly he offer me the job on spot. I fill out paper work gave consent to my background check. I got my background check in the mail. Its been 1 week and half i still havent received a call for orentation. How long does it take?? Background was clear. I did get the generated email.

Interview Questions

• was their a time you you satisifed a customer and how??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Mechanicsville, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

It was fairly smooth. I didn’t have to wait very long after I was checked in for the interview. The interview itself took maybe fifteen minutes. The manager that I interviewed was very nice. There were only four questions and were all situational.