Target Senior Team Leader Hardlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Senior Team Leader Hardlines Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Target (Round Rock, TX).

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was with the Softlines Lead. Second with the Hardlines Lead. Third with the Store Exec. All were friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Target (Hayward, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Messaged a recruiter via LinkedIn about my interest with the job. Applied online the same day after speaking with the recruiter. Interviewed the next week, offered the job in the same day. Started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that relates to the job you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I went in for a interview back in February and then had another interview right after. Then never heard anything. Then in June they called me and said they had lost my application and wanted me to come in and interview again for the same job. I did 3 interviews and they stated they would call me and I have never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Lancaster, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Star Format which is specific and task and action and result. Interview was very formatted process. Two others joined in the process. Whole process took about one week before I received a phone call for offer. Interview process took 30 minutes and the people interviewing were on time and very courteous.