Target Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Summer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Santa Cruz, CA).

Interview

I interviewed on campus for 3 rounds and 1 more round at Target (Capitola, CA). The questions were very behavioral. Really just know about your resume and research the company before the interview. Show your personality!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Lincoln, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

I met Target recruiters for summer internship positions at my UNL (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) career fair. I did a campus interview the next day. The recruiter was very friendly and it felt like a conversation. A week or two later I was offered a second interview, on site. It included a walking tour around the Target store (hint: you are being informally interviewed during this part too, so best food forward!) and then a formal 1:1 interview with a higher-level hiring personnel. He was very friendly and the questions were all typical situation questions (tell me a time when...) and were similar to the questions I found on glassdoor. If you are at college, ask the recruiter from the first interview about a student ambassador who did the internship the summer before. My school had one and we met up to discuss her internship experience and preparation for the second interview.
    There is a third interview to complete the process, a phone interview with corporate. I was not offered a third interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you made a mistake? Tell me a time when you had a conflict with a coworker or supervisor and how you dealt with it? Tell me about a big project or task you worked on and how you accomplished it?   Answer Question