Target Target Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Target Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in November 2014.

Interview

I did sells and cashiering and helped other people out and did a lot of things there in target and much more. I want around and did my job and made people happy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Apple Valley, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast. The questions were asked but it was all in a rush so they didnt even get to know me as much. Since the interview was sort of in a rush it made me hesitant in my responses.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was great, very quick and easy. As long as you don't mind working with people. I went in got one interview with a team leader. Than they told me to wait when that interview was complete. One of the top 2 managers came out and gave me the final interview. I was hired on the spot!

Anonymous Employee in Winona, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Winona, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Three seperate interviews with different levels of management. All interviews were on the same day. Basic questions regarding availability and previous work experience. Several repeat questions in the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle situation x?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Alexandria, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and three interviews when I got there. They were very friendly but asked a lot of questions. You will meet all of the head bosses and they will each interview you and introduce themselves. I had little to no problems and the questions already on glassdoor were used in the interview

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced and how did you work to overcome it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They simply tell you how much they will pay an hour and offer you the job

Target Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got called the next day for an interview for the following day so basically its been a 3 day process. Then I arrived there were a lot of people but i tried to remain strong. When it was my turn, the first interviewer was Soo nice! She liked how i expressed my self and it was good with laughing and bonding. She told me to wait for the second interview which was from the Team Leader. I did great on that and she told me to go to HR because i had gotten the job it was like a 2 hour process! But im glad it went smooth, probably the best interview i ever had.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for target?   Answer Question
    • They are going to ask basic questions, about what if and and situation questions to see how you would have handled them. Pretty easy because you are talking based off your experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied in person, interview a few days later, hired me at interview. Very simple process you apply at the store at the little computer things near guest services really straight foreword, just wish I could have done it home since it was online and I would've had more time to think about answers to some questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Din't negotiate, they offered $8. Took it bc it was $0.75 over min wage

Target Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

The interview was really easy, stuff like why Target and then situational based questions. However, if you can't work holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas) you probably won't be chosen for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Baltimore, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

There will be two interviews. One with a team leader and another with the manager. Each will ask you scenario questions. If you didn't make it to the second interview you didn't get the job. If they don't offer you the job on the spot you MIGHT have not got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Honolulu, HI) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Received email for interview the same day. Interviewed the next day. Got called back for seconded interview that following week.. Very easy and quick. I did two interviews and got hired and now waiting for the background check and orientation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you stood up for yourself ? What experience do u have for the position you applied for ? Tell me about a time you exceeded expectations? Why target ? Tell me about a time you took initiative in leadership? Tell me about a time you had to work with someone u didn't like ?   Answer Question