Target Target Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Target Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (New York, NY).

Interview

you could have an interview with 3 people at least. Be prepared to impress them all. If you get called in to come back to the store and they offer you a position be prepared to go to the drug test immediately at there medical office. You only have 24hrs to do so or you will not be hired. Its was a great interview over all and they were very nice and understanding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a team at school or work. What was the over all experience for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Target Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I received a call to schedule a phone interview. The Phone interview was pretty short, about 15 minutes and at the end of the phone interview I was scheduled for a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to work in a team setting   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Target (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview then got call in and don't sound too perfect just be yourself and honest and ask a question but this company help you grow and move up if you give your soul

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (El Cajon, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three interviews depending depending on if they like you in each interview. Like a gladiator system, if you do good in the first interview you go to the second, if they like you in the second you will stay for the third and final interview which means they like you

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work at target   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Santa Clarita, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Standard 5 question behavioral interview for Target, focusing on what you did to achieve a result. I went through the 5 question interview 2 times with two different people and was bumped up to a higher level position (originally applied as seasonal, got part time). Every interview at target goes the same way, so if you apply within the company you will still get the same kind of interview. It isn't difficult but it's good to think of various situations you have experienced beforehand to draw from.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a coworker was discouraged and what did you do to help them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Racine, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

the process took awhile. i had actually recieved an automated email from target saying they didnt have any open positions for me. and then 2 days later they called me and asked me if i was interested in an on the phone interview. i obviously told them yes. They asked me situational questions. it was pretty easy, got asked if i could come in for a 1:1 interview. ive read other interview processes and most of them said that they interviewed with at least 3 people. i had arrived 15 minutes early for my interview. i informed guest service that i was here for an interview and they paged up to the person interviewing me. i used the kiosk to sign in to my account so i could see if i had to take the personality quiz or whatever but i had already did it, so i didnt have to take it. they made me wait in the little food court type of place that they have until the guy came. i waited for about 10 minutes and the guy came down. he asked me a whole bunch of situational questions again and then offered me the job. thank the lord!!! :) :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Puyallup, WA).

Interview

I got called for an interview, asked about availability and was scheduled for an interview a week later. The interview questions were asked through a packet and normally they have a phone interview then a second interview for further review. Sometimes you might have two interviews back to back. (May not always guarantee a job)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your attitude affected a situation you were in.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you handled a situation with someone you disagreed with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interview very simple basic questions. The process was quick, the staff is friendly. Very easy interview. If you get an interview you basically get the job. Dressed formal but not to formal. Resume is optional. I would recommend bringing one.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a very confusing day. I was pretty sure I was told my interview was at 2:30 pm, but the lady I was supposed to interview with told me i was early and that my interview was at 3:30 pm. I told her it was not a problem and that I would wait. While waiting though, there was another lady that came in to do an interview at 3:30 pm. The was a bit of confusion with the interviewer as to what time the interview was. But, when I finally did go back and get interviewed the lady was kind, and very apologetic that I had been waiting for so long, because she knew my appointment was at 2:30 pm. In their defense though, the place was really busy.

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Westfield, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

apply online or in store and then they will call you soon. go in and get interviews. next day they start training. I started working alone within one day and now I'm working the same job.