Target Target Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Target Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.2

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (El Cajon, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three interviews depending depending on if they like you in each interview. Like a gladiator system, if you do good in the first interview you go to the second, if they like you in the second you will stay for the third and final interview which means they like you

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work at target   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Target Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Always loved target since i was a child and i live 5 mins walk from them. Always spent like 2 hours at target so when i saw the hiring signed i applied then talked with a couple employees who knew me well cause thet see me several times a week. Plus i have experience so which makes me more then well qualified. Finally got the interview went there dress in khaki khaki pants and red shirt with little to no makeup and looking professional. I had to wait for what seemed like 45 minutes and when the hiring manager came she could barely speak any English and she did thet Interview everything seem great and I was told that I was a kid I will be getting a call back. But never received any calls after 2 weeks so I called him back and I was told I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• when do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • why did you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Irvine, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two interview very simple basic questions. The process was quick, the staff is friendly. Very easy interview. If you get an interview you basically get the job. Dressed formal but not to formal. Resume is optional. I would recommend bringing one.

Target Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in June 2015.

Interview

When I walked in for the interview the woman who was going to be interviewing me said that she did not know she was scheduled for a interview. I had to wait about 30 minutes for the first interview, I then got moved to do another interview about 30 mins after the first one. The first interview was fine, the second interview was very unpleasant. I could tell that the woman had no interest at all in interviewing, she never smiled or even shook my hand.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked a bunch of questions about life experience and how you overcome obstacles. It was evident they were looking for positive, upbeat people who are dependable and excited about working at Target.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to stick up for yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Two sets of interviews. One with a team leader and then one with an executive team leader or the HR Executive Team Leader. I noticed that if you do not get asked to do a second interview that day that you usually do not get considered for the position. I finished the first interview and they asked me to do the second one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Target?   Answer Question
    • Describe a service experience where you exceeded the person's expectations.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had a particular set of goals and you achieved them.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses/areas of improvement?   Answer Question
    • A time where you had several tasks to handle and how you went about handling them.   Answer Question

Target Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call few weeks later. Had me waiting at a starbucks inside the store until a team member was available. went to an office room where they asked me situational questions. easy.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Bellevue, NE) in September 2012.

Interview

It was very friendly, I spoke with two separate people and was offered the job on the spot. I didn't feel like there was a lot of pressure, or out of place or anything.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Williamsburg, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a very confusing day. I was pretty sure I was told my interview was at 2:30 pm, but the lady I was supposed to interview with told me i was early and that my interview was at 3:30 pm. I told her it was not a problem and that I would wait. While waiting though, there was another lady that came in to do an interview at 3:30 pm. The was a bit of confusion with the interviewer as to what time the interview was. But, when I finally did go back and get interviewed the lady was kind, and very apologetic that I had been waiting for so long, because she knew my appointment was at 2:30 pm. In their defense though, the place was really busy.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two in person interviews with very simple questions. I was interviewed by a supervisor and he passed it along to his boss and then it went from there. We went over my resume and after that he told me about target Redcards. He explained it to me and told me that I would be selling them to guest when I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Target?   1 Answer