Target Target Executive Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Target Executive Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Target (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Consisted of 3 interviews. I originally talked to Target at the job fair at my university. There I set up an interview in about a week with the campus recruiter. After the first interview I heard back in about a week that a had recieved a second interview. The downside was that the next interview wasn't for about a month. This interview was with the district manager. Then about a week later I got a call that I would have the final interview over the phone with corporate the next day.
For me it was a very lengthy, stressful process. But worth it in the end. Some questions are very tough. Practice behavioral based questions like the ones on this website and have good answers to them that highlight your strengths and what you learned.
So far Target seems to have a great culture and people who work there are very excited. So come into the interview with that enthusiasum and emphasis how excited you are to have the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to change your leadership style?   Answer Question
  • Who is the most difficult person to motivate?   Answer Question
  • What is the hardest project you have ever completed?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you worked with people who disagreed and brought them together?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Interns work full time and make $17/hour