Target Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Target

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Newton, NC).

Interview

I filled out the application onlin and got a call for the interview pretty fast. Went in for interview there was like eight more people waiting withe. Had to sit and wait to be called back to a table where there was three different guys doing the interviews. Was not a very personal interview. Tell me about a time when....... was all the interview was. Then said they would call me back in 3 to 5 days if I was a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped a te achieve a goal?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Employee in Lake City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Lake City, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

Process started with a phone interview. Next was a one on one interview within a group setting. After the one on one if you were selected for employment they started to process your paperwork and line you up for your drug test. Drug tests were performed on location with their medical assistant. As long as all tests were passed they would then schedule you to do a stress test to insure that you were physically able to perform your job functions safely.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a problem completing a task, and what steps did you use to resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Newton, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very long process, two hours which included two interviews, filling out paperwork with the HR department and on the spot drug test. After all that you have to wait about a week for your background to come back clean and to schedule a Physical Aptitude Test which includes stair stepping for 3 solid minutes at a set pace and then lifting a box thats 50 lbs while squatting as well as going up stairs a certain amount of times within a limited time frame right afterwards and having to do all of this without your blood pressure going over a certain number. Definitely the hardest interview and hiring process I've ever had to go through! After its all said and done it's all worth it because you just can't beat the starting pay, benefits and hours available.

Interview Questions

• What should be your first priority when working every day?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was given a choice given my experience level as to what shift and location I wanted to work in. Depending on which one is available at the time that you accept depends on how much you will start out making.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (DeKalb, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Temp to hire, spent three months a temp and was converted into full time employee. Interview was very easy. Met with hr, went over job description, offered job on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Tyler, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

It was easy. I applied, received a call a few weeks later, did an interview, drug test, and physical test, then started working. I applied online instead of going through a temp agency like many other workers did. The temp agency starts you out at a much lower pay than just applying online and getting the job yourself.

Interview Questions

• Can I perform heavy lifting.   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different supervisors. Took a long time. Lots of scenario based open ended questions. More in depth than most low level job interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you resolved a disagreement with a coworker.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

The questions are very story driven. tell us about a time you did "Blank". The management wants you to paint them a picture of you with a story. Not a reason why you would do something in the future. In most cases you get a conditional offer after the interview or no offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you over came a situation with someone you didn't get along with at work   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you took time to help someone in need.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Woodbury, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process wasn't rigid meaning that the interviewers were not aggressive but very friendly. It was one of the more upbeat interviews I have done, and it made me feel good about my chances knowing that I was being interviewed in a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a team member?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Catawba, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Target (Catawba, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Literally the entire interview process (07/5/17)

We were sitting in main lobby in groups. Group of 8. At the start we toured the building. After tour we sat in lobby again. Each individual was taken back by interviewer so it was 1:1. After the 1 on 1 was through another interviewer came into the room and talked. When the second person came into the room I was then offered a position. After being offered I was sent into a break room where then came an HR representative explained to me some things; filled out two pieces of paperwork. Ten minutes later the on site nurse came in at the point I knew there was a DRUG TEST( yes they drug test) she had me fill out some paperwork then was tested on a 9 panel urine test. She had me empty out all pockets and lift up my pants. The usual. After drug test I sat down on a computer to submit consent for target to pull my background and check it. After that I then left. They let you know when your orientation is and you're set from there IF you pass drug test and back ground check. **They do not let you know if you passed day off** i'm still awaiting my results.

Everything took about 4 hours. Not sure why so long.

I don't remember all the interview questions but I do remember that they were situational based. STAR METHOD. If you're unfamiliar with what that is google it. Literally 4 main interview structured-based questions. Was cake!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time where you were involved or witnessed a safety issue and resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Albany, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

In order to get called into an interview as a direct hire you need to do the online application, including a 100 question personality test. Usually you get called within a few weeks. Starts with an interview with a departmental hiring manager. Questions are mainly softball and interview lasts 30 minutes. Trick is they don't tell you what shift until the end of the interview. After that you go a room and an HR Rep meets you and tells you "congrats your hired". It seemed that of the 25 people interviewed the same day almost all were hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in any setting where you had to deal with an upset customer, and how did you respond?   1 Answer