Target Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Target Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.4

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different supervisors. Took a long time. Lots of scenario based open ended questions. More in depth than most low level job interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you resolved a disagreement with a coworker.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Target

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Newton, NC).

Interview

I filled out the application onlin and got a call for the interview pretty fast. Went in for interview there was like eight more people waiting withe. Had to sit and wait to be called back to a table where there was three different guys doing the interviews. Was not a very personal interview. Tell me about a time when....... was all the interview was. Then said they would call me back in 3 to 5 days if I was a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped a te achieve a goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Newton, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very long process, two hours which included two interviews, filling out paperwork with the HR department and on the spot drug test. After all that you have to wait about a week for your background to come back clean and to schedule a Physical Aptitude Test which includes stair stepping for 3 solid minutes at a set pace and then lifting a box thats 50 lbs while squatting as well as going up stairs a certain amount of times within a limited time frame right afterwards and having to do all of this without your blood pressure going over a certain number. Definitely the hardest interview and hiring process I've ever had to go through! After its all said and done it's all worth it because you just can't beat the starting pay, benefits and hours available.

Interview Questions

• What should be your first priority when working every day?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a choice given my experience level as to what shift and location I wanted to work in. Depending on which one is available at the time that you accept depends on how much you will start out making.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got a call the next day about an interview. It gets scheduled 2 weeks after. I arrive and there are about 20-30 people in my group. We go inside, wait in the lobby for about 10 minutes until we get called up. We walk into a huge parking garage area where we watch a 10 minute video of what the job is. Then we get escorted upstairs for our interviews. We go up and immediately notice a huge curtain. To the right of where I'm standing is about 20 seats filled with people that finished their interviews, to the left, people waiting to take their interviews. Behind the curtain, the interviews are taking place.

The line moves very fast and it's my turn in 3 minutes. There are around 20-30 interviews being taken at the same time. 2 per desk, that was annoying. My interviewer was very nice and relaxed. Wasn't intimidating at all, which made me feel really comfortable. We joked around and talked quite a bit about our personal lives. The interview was about 15-20 minutes. It's all problem solving based. As he was escorting me out, we talked some more about my personal life. That kind of led me on a bit.

I sat in the waiting area for about 30 minutes as 2 groups of post-interviewees were taken by group leaders ahead of me, which was extremely frustrating. Eventually some lady comes out, escorts us downstairs, tells us to check our e-mails, we sign out, and leave. I get an e-mail 3 days later saying they cannot hire me at this time.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Albany, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out app online and completed the online assessment, they called me to a schedule an interview shortly after I completed everything online, met with HR personnel, did drug screen after getting job offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a conflict in the work place?   Answer Question
    • What is something you've done in the workplace that you're proud of?   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy considering it was my second interview. I interviewed previously for a position and was given a seasonal position months later. I was referred by a friend who works with them, and he says it's better than where we used to work. I'll give it a try and see where it goes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shafter, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Shafter, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

You are interviewed by two people who ask you why you'd like to work for target. This question seems to be a conversation starter which is not documented. They then continue with the questions that one of the people interviewing you writes your response for on booklet that they then turn in for hr purposes. Pretty much just follow the star method and get them to like you and look physically fit and everything should be fine. They seemed very happy, so give off an optimistic vibe and smile.

Interview Questions

• Questions not written down:
      Why target?
      Tell me about yourself?

Questions written down where you have to apply the star method:
      What is an example of a mistake you have made?
      What is an example of a time you influenced someone?
      What is an example of a time you had a conflict in a group setting?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jefferson, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (West Jefferson, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I was asked about 7 experience related questiongs. We went through everything about the and then the interviewer acted like I was going to get a job offer and then next thing I knew I was told to sign out and hr would contact me which I doubt will happen.

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Target (Midlothian, TX).

Interview

Early morning appointment at distribution center with a group of 20 or more. Took a tour of the huge facility and got a feel of each position. After tour went up to a vacant area where interviews were taking place 10-15 feet from one another. Answered standard interview questions about what would happen in a particular situation

Interview Questions

• How well can you handle long hours? (12 or 10 hour shifts)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Target (Woodland, CA).

Interview

It has greatly changed. When I was hired we sat down one on one with a supervisor. Now it is done on a computer. After the interview I took a physical test and a drug test.