Target Interview Questions in Woodbridge, VA | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Target (Woodbridge, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed twice separately by two different people. The whole process took about an hour. They were really nice and understanding that most of the questions were pretty difficult to answer. They asked a lot of situational questions which I had trouble coming up with answers for on the spot. Just be talkative, make eye contact, and show that you're really interested in getting the job. They really want people who are bubbly and talkative.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you were working with a team and you disagreed with one of your team members. What was your solution and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If I contacted one of your previous teachers, what would they say you could improve on?   Answer Question
    • If I contacted one of your previous teachers, what would they say your greatest strengths are?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Target (Woodbridge, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed. Made you feel comfortable. Questions were fairly easy to understand and answer. Not much stress. Team was concerned more with overall ability more than education. This style of interviewing was probably one of the best I've had in my job searching.

Sales Floor/Softlines Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Target (Woodbridge, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

3 one-on-one interviews with different managers and executive team leaders. About 5-10 min with each one. Easy questions and the entire process is explained in an easy to understand manner. First they start off with casual chatting just to ease your nerves, then they tell you a little about themselves. It is helpful that they make sure you are comfortable before asking the actual interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you failed and how did you face the consequences.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you successfully worked on a team.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Cashier/Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Target (Woodbridge, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted an app online and got a call back about a week later for an interview. The interview took about 10 minutes but the whole process took about an hour because the interviewer was late. He wasnt welcoming at all and it felt like he didnt want to be there. He asked the usual interview questions. The interview went okay I guess.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when you had to be a leader for a group?   Answer Question

Instocks Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Target (Woodbridge, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview is between two people, its easy they want clear answers in both. If you get liked by the team lead, most likely by the manager too. They want friendly people since target is about the customers. They want fast people because everything is about moving all day long. They want solving skills