TargetCW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TargetCW Interview Questions

Interviews at TargetCW

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at TargetCW in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was sent a questionnaire to complete. Following my completion of the questionnaire, I was emailed to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview with the recruiter was fairly informal; she asked a couple of typical questions and then explained the position/company/industry to me. She told me I was a great fit and that they would probably hire me, but that I would need to come in for an in person interview for formality's sake.
    Met and interviewed with the CEO, got a tour of the office and met with one of the lead sales people. Received formal offer letter that afternoon and started 5 days later. The whole process took about a week.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TargetCW (Roseville, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the client company. TargetCW is a temp agency and I've never met anyone there. I submitted a resume online. The next day, I got a call from someone in HR, who did a brief phone screening. That went well and I went in for a one-on-one interview the next week.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TargetCW.

Interview

Was reached out promptly by a recruiter for a phone interview. Was scheduled for in person interview the following day . Felt the interview went smoothly, and I walked out confident; also knowing there was two positions to be filled. Was told they had a few more interviews, and that I would hear back the following week. Did not hear anything, whether I moving forward in the process or not. When I finally reached out a few days later, I was told the position was filled. I am continuing my job search, and I continue to see the job posted on multiple career websites.

TargetCW Response

Feb 25, 2015 – CEO

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in my response to your review. Thank you for leaving us feedback - you have helped us recognize important areas that need improvement. I am so... More

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TargetCW (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Began with submitting a video answering 3 questions, went in for 2 on site interviews- first in person interview was with 3 people at once, second in person was with 2 people first half of the hour, then 2 different people the second half of the hour. I was offered the position on the spot during the 3rd interview and accepted it. Lots of steps, but they want to make sure you'd be a good culture fit.

Interview Questions

• "Why TargetCW"
      "Tell me about a goal you once had and how you accomplished that goal"
      "How do you deal with rejection and criticism"
      "Tell me about something you created"
      "Tell me about an obstacle you had to overcome and how you overcame it"   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TargetCW (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied online, Phone call with a recruiter, in person with the recruiter, a manager and team members. about 4-5ish business days after my in person i was given an offer, and finally a background check and drug screen. Overall the process was fairly easy and pretty straight forward. Everyone seemed very nice, and pretty genuine, now i am just rambling to hit the minimum word requirement.

Interview Questions

• Mostly sales related questions, and also making sure you are a culture fit.   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TargetCW (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The vetting was extremely professional and the sense of urgency was understood and respected from TargetCW for an immediate interview with the client and I received an interview the next morning and an offer the following day

Interview Questions

• The Veteran Development Director at TargetCW (Jonathan Schiripo) kept the vetting of his questions my skillset and the client needs - he focused on my 20+ years in Human Resources and 10 years in Healthcare to fit the client needs   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TargetCW (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter and setup interview a week a later. I interviewed with the recruiter and a manager.
    Pretty standard questions asking me to describe what I did in each job on my resume.
    Sent a thank you email but never received a response or a rejection email.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TargetCW (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was referred to TargetCW by a close friend. I contacted one of the VP's of the company with interest in a job as an Account Manager, and within a week I had someone calling to set up an interview. When I went in for my first interview I was asked where I saw my professional development heading. I noted that my education was in Marketing and Communication - at that point the interview switched from one opportunity to my dream job in Marketing! I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself 5 years down the road. It was really difficult because I was so new Marketing, that it was hard to put into perspective.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very pleasant. We sat and developed a job description and defined what their expectations were for me. Their offer was one that I could not pass on.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TargetCW (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

15-20 minute phone interview - "getting to know you" conversation. Invited for 1st onsite interview, recruiter and manager were in the interview, it went well. Invited for 2nd interview which included seasoned team members. I was informed that the 2nd interview went better than the 1st because my responses were less canned.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when experienced a challenging interaction with a coworker or manager. How did you handle that situation? What steps did you take to alleviate the issue?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TargetCW.

Interview

Great interview process. First was a phone call to discuss the role and gauge interest in the position and see fit. Then an in person interview with 2 managers. If it goes well, you will be called back for a second interview with two or 3 other managers.