Tata Autocomp Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Autocomp Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

3.2

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview is good. They will ask more on fundamentals and check your knowledge.interviewr is very strong in technical and also more exp person.if you are good in fundamentals then you can crack the interview

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

GE normally conducts interviews in three rounds
    First one in general telephonic interview in which basic questions are asked
    Second one is face to face interview with HOD of concerned dept in which technical questions are asked
    Third one is HR round in which negotiations are carried out on salary

Interview Questions

• Are u ready for work after office hours   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems.

Interview

Written and 2 rounds of interview. Written was medium difficult. Interview was technical and HR. Around 25 technical questions were there. I was able to give right answer for around 24 questions. HR round was regular

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Simple process
    First the HR head took a small interview where basically she told me what are the benefits of joining the compnay. She was infact trying to convince me to join.
    Then the BU head took my interview with general questions, nothing technical very simple and easy interview process

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Screening through online applications,CAD test for one hour duration, fallowed by technical discussion 2 rounds about plastic tooling and Catia related questions. Over all it is good experience. Only draw back is interview process. It took over all 2 months for me to go through it.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

it was Off-Campus, First written test (Aptitude & GK) duration 45 min, followed by Technical interview (asked mostly about major project) duration 30 mins, finally HR (Family background & strengths)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not Negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1. Written Test
    2. Psychommetry Test.
    3. Technical interview.
    4. HR Interview.
    5. Joining Formalities.

Interview Questions

• Why are ring like patterns present on the back of a frying pan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The entire process included an aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Aptitude test was pretty easy, technical interview required basic engineering knowledge while the HR interview was more focused on the personality aspect.

Interview Questions

• Basic engineering questions in mechanical and electrical.
      Detailed explanation of final year project
      1 Answer

Tool Maintenance Cum Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Pune (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview 4. HR Interview 5. Final Interview with HR Manager

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jabalpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Autocomp Systems (Jabalpur (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Written Test- 50 minutes multiple choice questions to check Tech apti and General awareness, two level Interview both Tech and HR, qualifying in one panel, the student was sent to other panel.

Interview Questions

• Working of Vapour Compressed Refrigeration, Brayton Cycle, T-s diagram, motivation for joining Automotive industry, Types of plastic, P-v diagram   Answer Question