Tata Business Support Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Thane (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

3 stage of interview. First simple hr interviews . Second aptitudes test third final hr interview round negotiation of salary and work hour and process detail. You need to be good negotiator to finalise your salary. Finally you needs to be confident and good english vocabulary will easily get you through interview process and you will get your job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self
    Why do you want to join book

What is your worst experience when handling calls
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Business Support Services

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was quit easy first round taken by HR (i,e- personal interview )and Second round is normal aptitude which is typing test and other normal grammar test or communication based test or last round was a oprations which is taken by ops manager and all round are very easy.

Interview Questions

• Genral Questions.
      About your profile and all.
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services.

Interview

it was good

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1. Jam round 2.Aptitude test 3. Typing test 4. Ops round 5. Hr round

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join BPO , being from computer background?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

first round will be jam session in that we have to speak about some topic that was informed
    5 min before. 2nd round will be typing test and simple aptitude questions.3rd will be face to face intrerview with hr manager and last round will be face to face interview with operational manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

first 1 month will be 3k salary and afterwards 6500 rs per month.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Jamshedpur (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

it was decent to start of with as it was a domestic center much better than other places and it took approx 6 hrs for this interview to get over and 3hrs get the offer.got joining date sooner than what expected but pretty good behavior by the HR

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

1st round:Group discussion
    2nd round:IQ test
    3rd round:Personal Interview
    4th round:GK test
    5th round:Typing test
    6th round:Operational

Interview Questions

• You are from accounting sector and never did night shift job so how will you manage this?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations were available.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Business Support Services (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewing can be stressful, they asked me many questions related to my studies work experience and quit family background, also they gave me a topic to tell about tourist place where i gone recently, with change of language hindi and english, and i give my best performance.

Interview Questions

• They Asked me What is GPRS ?   1 Answer