Tata Consultancy Services ASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.7

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

one to one, Technical interview, HR interview and MR interview. This takes a day to complete the whole process and result will be declared at the end, This is related to university recruiting process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2012.

Interview

There was an aptitude test which includes basic maths and english.After clearing up that they call you the next day for an HR round wherein they ask you basic personality questions.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

easy

ASE Interview

Interview

There was too many technical rounds and manager rounds. finally too much negotitions on salary. I was to wait for 1 month to get the offer letter in hand that too after having too much follow ups

Interview Questions

• About my previous chanlleges in job and Role preferences.
      basically not worthy question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

very basic interview.they were checking only the communication skills and the confidence..thr manager and technical interview was together..and there were 2 people taking interview for the first round followed bya hr interview

Interview Questions

• basic,oops concepts,c questions and basic manager questions giving various scenarios and what i will be doing in that situation..they asked difference between overloading and overriding software development life cycle   Answer Question

Negotiation

just be confiedent

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Fantastic.very good.nice.quite friendly.Easy questions.Technical and HR round were there.Nice experience.We were in group and there was an interviewer.Overall all good.Just be formal.It w as for asst system engg.There was EIS,IT and ITIS.CS,IT,ECE most in IT.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

online round many aptitude questions and also logical questions were asked if you practice regularly it will be easy and you can pass the interview with some programming experience.
    all the best

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was on campus and average.It started with a technical round and then there was a HR round.I was offered application development profile.TCS is a good company.Best of luck.

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

An online aptitude test followed with 3 rounds of interviews , 2 technical and 1 HR . The technical questions completely depend on your panel , could not see any uniformity . Questions ranged from C to Java with basic rules,syntax and algorithm questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to sorting , linked lists and binary tree.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

interview process includes Written Test, Technical round if you qualify WT , Managerial Round if you qualify TR and final is HR if you qualify MR. I attended off campus.