Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2017

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

All interview rounds were telephonic - Initial Resume Screening by HR, 2 Technical Rounds, Final discussion related to offer and joining with HR. They asked questions on Testing Fundamentals, Agile, Leadership, Previous job role & project etc. in Technical interviews. Entire process took about a week. Overall it was a quick procedure.

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune (India)).

Interview

Interview process isn't any good atleast in BFSI domain; please be prepared to wait for almost a months time to finish all the formalities and if you are through then it taken even more time to complete the process; documentation required for background check is a lengthy process and have some strange policies so pls don't get surprised

Interview Questions

• They asked me a few irrelevant questions which didn't make any sense   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation here was a long process; be prepared to wait

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

asked about the current role, work experience, education background and certifications. Inquired about the career plan for 5 to 10 years. Also inquired about the prospects of completing higher education if you do not already hold a masters degree. HR also inquired about the location constraints and if you would be willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join TCS?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The complete process includes four rounds i.e. aptitude, Technical,HR and Managerial Round.
    First Round is aptitude round which contain mix of quant, LR and DI also nowadays essay and email writing is included in it which carries extra weightage. Some puzzles and Sodoku questions are also their which carries extra marks.

their is negative marking ,so be careful . don't mark the option unless you are 100% sure.
    Once you clear aptitude round after 2 or 3 days they call you for an interview .for the technical round brush up your basics no difficult questions mainly they check your confidence level.

Interview Questions

• In HR round their were some situational based question like after marriage you got chances to shift abroad but your spouse is not willing to shift .what will you do?

If you have given an assignment you are not interested to work in that, what will you do?
      1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katra, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Katra, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Aptitude Test, Technical Interview, HR Round

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Very good Hiring and Interview Process followed by the company

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2012.

Interview

There was a long lag time between one round and other round. By the time the process was closed the Interviewer even forgot what position he was interviewing me for. I had to remind him regarding the same.

Interview Questions

• Process knowledge check by AVP in so much of Details was one of the most unexpected thing to happen   1 Answer

Good

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

3 level selection:
    1. HR screening / interview
    2. Telecon interview
    3. Face to Face

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 weeks, could negotiated and added another 5 %

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR, Operations and management asking questions about basics of People management and stability. People management questions included Attrition control, Employee engagement, Employee growth,Employee related Conflicts handled in previous organization. About stability they asked questions about career growth in TCS