Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017
1,000 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,000 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Guys they did stress interview but I managed to smile. Till the end even hr haven't gave a smile to me yet I am sure for getting hired. They just tried to make me anger by scolding me but as I had a habit of laughing when my professors scold I taught the same when they scolded me. Just gave a cool simple smile and I just gave a brief description about me that I can manage my stress at any situations. Confidence is what they want from you and you have create an impact to them that you can do and handle the things which you can't even know. Be confident and success will be yours.

Interview Questions

• What is truncate? Diff btw c, c++, Java? Can u give different stages to deliver a project? ell me your project? Gave me water bottle tell me use of it other than filling fuels? Can you manage your professional and personal life   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a campus interview and most of the questions asked were behevioral questions and about my resume and acheivements over the period of time. Nothing much was asked on the programming front atleast for me.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Questions on we development, database, basic data structures like linked list and programming in your favourite language. They mainly see your basic understanding of these stuffs, so make sure you clarify everything you say. Having some certification is definitely helpful. They get impressed at it. But it is not compulsory at all. They also asked about some of the past interesting projects.

Interview Questions

• Questions on the login and authentication procedure in a web app.
      Questions on Linked List.
      Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Campus placement - 1 Aptitude Test
    2 Technical Interview
    3 Management Interview
    4 HR Interview

Whole process took 1 day and at the end of the day I was offered a job

Interview Questions

• Normal C Interview Question, How did you manage your college project and all what you are interested in etc   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

A written test was followed by a technical interview which then led to a HR round. The written test was basically an IQ test. The technical round was concerned with basic familiarity with engineering concepts. The HR round discussed personal priorities and explained the terms of employment. I accepted the offer but I did not join because I got an offer to pursue Masters in automotive engineering in USA

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Tata Consultancy Services   1 Answer

Application

Interview

Quant and Reasoning for written,PI for final selection,Describe yourself,Favourite subjects.It gets started early with the PPT about Tata group and then Online aptitude test is conducted,followed by the interview of those who got shortlisted.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me something about yourself.GRE Barron for Reasoning   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

One round of technical and HR interview. Had questions on Servlets, JSP, Inheritance, polymorphism. And interviewer asked me to write a simple code on inheritance and checked what is overloading and overriding. And about extends keyword

Interview Questions

• Simple questions on Java, OOPS concepts   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a technical screening followed by three rounds of interviews.
    The technical screening round basically consisted of coding and logic questions. The interviews were technical,HR and managerial.Overall ,pretty hassle free.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First round was a pure aptitude test and most of the students were able to clear it as we were given intensive training on aptitude.
    Second round was just an Interview and it was completely technical and they asked questions from my resume and also from my areas of interest in detail.

Application

Interview

Three level of interview process.
    Technical - was very difficult and very detailed, they asked me about C programming and some mehcanical questions.
    HR - Very clear and gave suggestions for improvement on the things that I lacked.
    Management - generic question like why TCS? Why not Infosys etc