Tata Consultancy Services Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

1 HR interview, 2 Technical Phone Interview. After that you will be called for onsite interview in office. 5 technical rounds(including one with product manger or director). Those are fun.
Interview process was really fast. Fastest than any other tech company.

Interview Questions

• General questions like,
    Where are you seeing yourself after 5 year?
    Explain most difficult solution handled as part of architect team...
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Little Rock, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Technical interview, know the fundamentals and be good at developement, you will get selected once you do good in first round of interview. then you may be asked to go for another round of interview and this will be managerial round . which is not that important if you are good at technology.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Was contacted for a position with a client. Went through 1 interview with them and one with the client.

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Richland, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Started by Supervisor phone interview followed by in person supervisor interview later followed by client interview.
    They asked about client specific requirements (technical). Same things were asked in-person but more in details. In person they negotiated salary also.

Interview Questions

• basic programming concepts

specific client needs / technical questions

salary negotiation
      Answer Question

Negotiation

they were insisting on very low pay but with great medical insurance and other benefits. salary negotiation was hardest part as they always have very limited budget and they hire here only when there is dire need.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Asked some questions about my current assignment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No use

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

two rounds of intervieeaw to take place. one with technical team member and the other round with a project manager. overall its a good interview. questions are based on the resume only.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds of face to face interview.
    2 technical and 1 hr round.
    The technical rounds consists of basic logical thinking questions and the hr round consisted of questions checking the atttitude of the candidate

Interview Questions

• They keep on asking basic things   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview has 3 rounds typically . One tech , one manager and one HR round . sometimes it can go for a second tech round . post the HR round , it typically takes a couple of weeks for the offer to be released

Interview Questions

• how do you handle cross geographical teams and coordinate between them ?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was an easy process. Questions were moderate enough without much difficulty. Over all one should be comfortable with basics of their domain. Two persons were sitting in front of me and they tested me in all the possible ways they can test. So that can meet their requirement.

Interview Questions

• To test communication skill they asked me to talk continuously for 2 minutes in English giving a time of 30 seconds to think of any imaginary/real story.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

written interview was happened followed by face to face discussion. I invited for the customer interview. It take 2 month time to process the offer ... ... ... ... ...