Tata Consultancy Services Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Little Rock, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Technical interview, know the fundamentals and be good at developement, you will get selected once you do good in first round of interview. then you may be asked to go for another round of interview and this will be managerial round . which is not that important if you are good at technology.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (San Jose, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Was contacted for a position with a client. Went through 1 interview with them and one with the client.

Anonymous Employee in Richland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Richland, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Started by Supervisor phone interview followed by in person supervisor interview later followed by client interview.
    They asked about client specific requirements (technical). Same things were asked in-person but more in details. In person they negotiated salary also.

Interview Questions

• basic programming concepts

specific client needs / technical questions

salary negotiation
      Answer Question

Negotiation

they were insisting on very low pay but with great medical insurance and other benefits. salary negotiation was hardest part as they always have very limited budget and they hire here only when there is dire need.

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Elizabeth, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Asked some questions about my current assignment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No use

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds of face to face interview.
    2 technical and 1 hr round.
    The technical rounds consists of basic logical thinking questions and the hr round consisted of questions checking the atttitude of the candidate

Interview Questions

• They keep on asking basic things   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview has 3 rounds typically . One tech , one manager and one HR round . sometimes it can go for a second tech round . post the HR round , it typically takes a couple of weeks for the offer to be released

Interview Questions

• how do you handle cross geographical teams and coordinate between them ?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was an easy process. Questions were moderate enough without much difficulty. Over all one should be comfortable with basics of their domain. Two persons were sitting in front of me and they tested me in all the possible ways they can test. So that can meet their requirement.

Interview Questions

• To test communication skill they asked me to talk continuously for 2 minutes in English giving a time of 30 seconds to think of any imaginary/real story.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

written interview was happened followed by face to face discussion. I invited for the customer interview. It take 2 month time to process the offer ... ... ... ... ...

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pilani (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview. Was asked about the resume and current events. Preference of location of work. Why Information Technology and not core. How the salary given will be sufficient for survival. I am from Hyderabad, so the question about the separation of Andhra Pradesh into two states was asked and my personal and professional opinion about it. The interviewer also asked about what I knew about TCS and what department that I would like to work in if I was offered a job.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Technical and Functional Interview was conducted and was very intriguing and to the point. I was surprised by the quality of the interview and was very pleased. Again it all depends on the person who is taking the interview and how matured he/she is.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were aligned to my previous project engagements and were to the point to explain how the projects handled and their technical and functional aspects.
      Also asked about my aspirations and interests in relation to work and prospects.
      Answer Question