Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.7

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Easy, technical apptitude only and basic coding interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2014.

Interview

I got an on campus interview through job fair. The whole process took about 4 days. I found out i got the position two days after my on campus interview. I interviewed with the HR and an software engineer. The interview consisted of behavioral questions and general technical questions on programming.

Interview Questions

• basic questions related to object-oriented programming.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was selected from campus. Written and Interview.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The result came after 2-3 days. There was Online Test for the west region 30 question with a star rating (selected), Then Technical interview round and Management Round Interview (selected), Then HR round.
    The result came after 2-3 days.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were only two interview rounds. The first was of technical with HR member sitting there. The second one was Managerial round which was fun as the guy asked my hobbies and then asked me several tricky questions which I answered.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

We had an on-campus hiring process, so representatives from TCS visited our college and conducted different rounds on campus. There was an online test, and qualified students had a technical interview. Selected students from technical interview had a HR round, and the result was posted on the university portal.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

i was applied through college. getting job in tcs is easy when u are crack the written aptitude test.aptitude test is the major elimination.and technical round is simple.they are asking only basic questions ...and hr also .they are asking fibonacci series,prime numbers programs..

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was asked where I wanted to work in India. And if I am comfortable with the timings. Then they questioned me about some programming fundamentals like polymorphism, Inheritance,etc. Above all, it was a pretty easy interview to crack. Just remember to prepare for some programming questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview.reached HR round.They had an extra managerial round in our college.They had three round in interviews.Technical round was very easy.They asked basic questions .In technical round basic questions from java and sql were asked.
    The process took a whole day.Didn't get the offer.Results were declared after a week.They

Interview Questions

• Technical interview-Basic questions in java and sql.
      Managerial round-Asked about me, reason for doing engineering.
      Hr ROUND-asked about me,willing to relocate   Answer Question

Application

Interview

1.written test aptitude
    2.TR
    3.HR & MR

1 st round is aptitude questions are a bit difficult prepare previous papers from campusgate
    2 nd round i was asked what i have kept in my resume