Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.6

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I got recruited from my campus. I had to go through 3 rounds of interview
    1. First there was an Aptitude test(Online): simple problem solving analytically questions
    2. Technical Interview (Standard questions)
    3. HR interview( Behavioral round)

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2012.

Interview

One aptitude test (I had more than 75% so I did not give that) and then an interview round with HR and technical person sitting together. Was easy and the results were given the same day. The offer letter came in a months time. The aptitude test was easy as I was told and the interview is just some general questions about yourself and one or two technical questions that are very basic.

Interview Questions

• Q. My weakness
      Q. Are you motivated
      Q. Simple java or C code

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It started with an aptitude test. LOD was moderate with negative marking.
    Around 50% were shortlisted from Aptitude round and had to go through technical and HR interview.
    Technical consisted of basic DBMS concepts and Projects mentioned in my resume.
    HR consisted of generic questions like your strengths and weaknesses etc.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhopal (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitute and email writing.
    I cleared this round.
    Next round was technical and MR simulatenously.
    I also cleared this round.
    Final round was HR round.
    They asked basic questions about myself and family background.
    Interview was not so tough, but i dont know why, i wasn't in the final selection list.

Interview Questions

• In technical round, they asked my introduction, about my project, my hobbies.
      One question was interesting. They asked me what would i do, after going home.
      HR round was concentrated about me. My family, location contrainst.
      Also they asked me a puzzle of 5x5 matrix, which was average, and i guess i solved it correctly.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengannur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chengannur (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a campus selection at College of Engineering Chengannur. We were informed well in advance and there was a pre placement talk by TCS. There was an online aptitude exam which was bit difficult to get through. Then there were 3 rounds of interviews: technical, management and HR

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

firstly, written round where in the screening takes place followed by two rounds of interviews.the written round was time taking though one would be able to answer with some goos quant practice. one technical nterview in which questions where basic level followed by HR round just to discuss the location issues if any and certificate verification.

Interview Questions

• i put machines to be of my interest on resume. so questions where mostly from electrical machines which anyone could answer with some basic knowledge.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kochi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews - Technical, MR and HR. In the technical round, I was asked to write the code for some simple C programs like swapping two numbers without a variable etc. A few questions on Mini and Main project as well. Also asked me about emerging trend in the digital world, such as big data and cloud computing etc.

Interview Questions

• Emerging trends in the digital world,
      Program to print hello world without using semicolon

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Easy process. You can expect a friendly interview.
    The decider round is first round the apptitude and rest all goes smoothly . you need to go through basic interview question and think of answers.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Hiring process starts with aptitude followed by interviews... Try, Mr and Hr... If you clear aptitude.. Almost u did with all.. There is nothing to worry about interview in on campus drive..