Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Associate Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.5

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was placed in my final year of the college. The interview process was very smooth. 2 rounds of interview one was technical and other was HR. TCS has given the presentation in the morning and then they asked for aptitude test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I got recruited from my campus. I had to go through 3 rounds of interview
    1. First there was an Aptitude test(Online): simple problem solving analytically questions
    2. Technical Interview (Standard questions)
    3. HR interview( Behavioral round)

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in January 2012.

Interview

One aptitude test (I had more than 75% so I did not give that) and then an interview round with HR and technical person sitting together. Was easy and the results were given the same day. The offer letter came in a months time. The aptitude test was easy as I was told and the interview is just some general questions about yourself and one or two technical questions that are very basic.

Interview Questions

• Q. My weakness
      Q. Are you motivated
      Q. Simple java or C code   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was hired through the CodeVita contest, and on being qualified in the subsequent round I was called for an interview. The interview went pretty well, they asked me about a coding question based on chess. Also, some questions based on my interests.

The main drawback is offering the same salary package for CodeVita and normal campus hires.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2017.

Interview

It is a on campus drive. Firstly we have gone through 1st round that includes email+apti+c programming mcq's + program compilation test....most of the apti question are from previous year..basic c programming question u can search it on campusgate and last was the program compilation test in which u have given a c program with a online compiler based on command line argument.
    Then after clearing the first round..there was tecnical round and hr round...the key point to clear the interview is all your confidence...dont loose your confidence and just grab it...

Interview Questions

• About my project
      ohms law
      encapsulation -java
      stack- DS
      operator overloading
      structure- C   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2016.

Interview

I have selected for interview through Codevita. Codevita is a online coding competition which happens every year, top ranker from that is called for the direct interview.
    Technical Interview + HR

Interview Questions

• They must ask you about the coding problem you solved in coding round.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

It started with an aptitude test. LOD was moderate with negative marking.
    Around 50% were shortlisted from Aptitude round and had to go through technical and HR interview.
    Technical consisted of basic DBMS concepts and Projects mentioned in my resume.
    HR consisted of generic questions like your strengths and weaknesses etc.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhopal (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitute and email writing.
    I cleared this round.
    Next round was technical and MR simulatenously.
    I also cleared this round.
    Final round was HR round.
    They asked basic questions about myself and family background.
    Interview was not so tough, but i dont know why, i wasn't in the final selection list.

Interview Questions

• In technical round, they asked my introduction, about my project, my hobbies.
      One question was interesting. They asked me what would i do, after going home.
      HR round was concentrated about me. My family, location contrainst.
      Also they asked me a puzzle of 5x5 matrix, which was average, and i guess i solved it correctly.   Answer Question

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chengannur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chengannur (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a campus selection at College of Engineering Chengannur. We were informed well in advance and there was a pre placement talk by TCS. There was an online aptitude exam which was bit difficult to get through. Then there were 3 rounds of interviews: technical, management and HR

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

firstly, written round where in the screening takes place followed by two rounds of interviews.the written round was time taking though one would be able to answer with some goos quant practice. one technical nterview in which questions where basic level followed by HR round just to discuss the location issues if any and certificate verification.

Interview Questions

• i put machines to be of my interest on resume. so questions where mostly from electrical machines which anyone could answer with some basic knowledge.   Answer Question