Tata Consultancy Services Business Analyst Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Business Analyst Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Mar 24, 2017

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I got an walk in email from Naukri.com, Since it was week day around 40 people came for interview process.

Interview was for experienced professional in manual software testing for Banking domain.

3 Rounds of Interview

1. HR
2. Aptitude
3. Technical & Manager round.

Interview Questions

• HR Round
    1. About your self
  • Aptitude Round
    1. Grammar
    2. Logical
    3. Calculations   1 Answer
  • Technical & Manager round.

Technical Q
    1. Explain your work in Banking domain.
    1. What is Loan process.
    2. What is the process after loan get sanctioned.

Technical That's it.

Manger Q
    1. What is RTM?
    2. What are the artifacts for Testing
    3. What are the QC tabs you have worked in?
    4. What is burn down chat?
    5. What is Performance testing   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

TCS have a day long process wherein they conduct 3 round of interview but before that you have to clear their aptitude test which comprises of 2 section a) Quant b) Email Writing . You have to pass separately in both the test . there is no particular cutoff but you need to clear a passing threshold .

As I mentioned there are 3 interviews
    a) Technical
    b) managerial + Technical
    c) HR

All are elimination interview .
    You reach HR you have fair chances of getting placed with TCS . ( But I Failed the last one )

Interview Questions

• Q. About yourself
      Q. Pricing Strategy
      Q. How IT industry do marketing
      Q. If in India TCS has to grow what it should do .
      Q. About my experience
      Q. How you will optimise ERP
      Q. What is JIO doing in market
      and some other   1 Answer
    • They will always ask you to ask some question in the End .
      My response always ask about future of the position in TCS
      But I asked about Location and thus got rejected .
      Learning : Ask a valid question and do ask .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Process lasted for two days -
    Aptitude test - difficult
    Letter writing - normal
    Operational round - Stress Interview
    Technical Round - difficult
    Human resources round - Normal

Make sure you are fresh whole day and ready to give stress interview. Your documents should be with you. Be thorough with your resume and linkedin Profile.

Application

Interview

Single interview comprising of Technical managerial and hr questions conducted by two panelists. They ask about you n then scan through your resumes. Questions about internship should be expected. they might ask trick questions etc.

Interview Questions

• BCG MATRIX, Positioning what are your weaknesses, mistakes in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Campus Interview
    Questions based on your CV - mainly related to Supply chain Process
    Questions on academic interests and Electives
    Asked questions on Summer Internship Project
    This was followed by HR interview to describe the roles and responsibilities and salary negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First they conducted an aptitude test. Then there was a round of technical interview conducted by 2 people. Thereafter, a round of HR interviews was conducted. The interview was fairly easy, not very tough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

apti test...90 min test with math que..go thro campus gate past papers it will help and 10 min email writing..full day process with pool campus ot was have a look at rs agarwaal ques also...probablity and numbers wer given too much advantage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was telephonic interview, I have been informed by HR and I got the interview call. There was nothing much in interview.I didn't get any call after interview and I have been calling HR and no response and infact they didn't pick my call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your profile and about your self. My entire experience and academics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was Technical, PI and Management Round and then they asked couple of questions regarding the work and projects I handled. Reason for change and other stuffs. Expected salary and notice period.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thane (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thane (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test- Email writing 10 mins & Quantitative test 80 mins for 25 questions
    Followed by Technical/management round
    Followed by HR Interview
    Filtering happens at each stage. If you get selected, you will be mailed the offer letter to your email address.

Interview Questions

• How do you take decisions and what percentage do you attribute to Gut feeling? Two instances where you taken decisions on gut feeling?   Answer Question