Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

3.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is based upon you past experience and your current work . If you fake it you will be caught . Be sure that you are honest ad truthful as well.

Interview Questions

• what would you like to do in future , strategy , technical details.   Answer Question

Systems Administrative Vmware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

They call me for a positions opened in Italy for managing a Vmware infrastructure. The first they inform me about the salary range and suddently we start for a first step screening. After a day the manager in charge of Vmware consultant group call me back over the phone for about a 1 hour technical interview that I pass within problems. I wait for one week since they call me back for announcing they found someone cheaper.

Interview Questions

• They asked me some question from Vmware VSP Exam   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very professional. 3-4 rounds of interview. First was HR interview at least an hour, second was technical with a panel for more than an hour, third was also more technical and 4 was fact to face with the senior leadership team.

Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred for interview by an employee. Phone interview followed by offer. Phone call from project lead, mainly to get to know me and find out about my experience. The call was not more than 40 minutes and only about experience, no technical questions. Got an offer one week later from HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended a career fair, where a time to set up a meeting was setup after the recruiter saw and asked me a couple of questions regarding my resume. After this was the meeting, following the meeting it was a couple of weeks until I received an offer.

During the interview there were two people. One was very nice, the other a bit intimidating. They ask general questions about everything in the resume. But mostly the questions were Java related.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Client Interview after a TCS Interview. The interview with TCS was not elaborate but a more basic one. Client interview had 2 rounds. One was technical, the other was only of case studies.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. Applied online and process started with recruiter interview on phone, next was the HR from TCS and then the Account manager , Client partner interviews. The Client Partner interview was in person.

QA Lead/Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

a telephonic round where they will evaluate how technically strong the resource is, once we get selected then there will be a face to face round with director , program manager and architect , once selected here we can get offer easily

Interview Questions

• How you will handle a project which have a vet less documentation   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

easy