Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

3.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a campus jobs website. I was contacted for two phone interviews. The first one was with someone from HR and they asked generic questions about my schooling and areas of interest. The second interview was more of a technical interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was easy with only HR related questions. I got it through college career fair and they recruited many students that year. The person who interviewed me was from software department.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Storrs, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

They contacted me after the career fair in school. Scheduled a skype interview, but due to recruiter's technical problems, did an over the Phone Interview instead. One general one, and one technical.

Interview Questions

• One of the technical question was about reynolds number.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview + a 45 minute interview with HR and managers. Followed by one last phone call and finally enabling an offer letter to be sent to us. Good and smooth not too much red tape to go through

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Princeton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was a phone interview to explain the position and the location but they did not have a position open at this moment close to where I leave and i was not planning to relocate. The recruter said that will keep my information and in about two month will get back to me with to discuss new openings in my area

Engineer Interview

Interview

was campus recruitment process and was thru test and interview. It is the standard process probably followed in many colleges. TCS is one of the highest takers of students from colleges and provides training to them to make them ready for the software industry.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

1 st step was online test, where the questions were not as simple as people say about TCS, questions were bit tricky, most probably 30 questions for 60 mins, from their own server.
    2nd step was interview where I was asked questions from core subjects ,this was not a difficult round . Only thing is have to be confident and subject knowledge is also bit required.
    3 rd round was again technical round , questions were asked by senior interviewer.
    Final round was HR round where I was asked about my personal interests and my migrate abilities and few simple stuffs and my marks cards were verified .

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

went on well. depends on the need of the company. if they require you for the skill set u possess, they will hire and pay you nicely. otherwise nothing. written... one to one... HR interview... they adjust to your joining date if you request.... not much.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

On Campus Interview involved IQ test, physio-metric test, followed by technical and HR round (2004) Selection procedure is just difficult, If you are a fresher. But don’t worry and don’t lose your confidence level. If you perform your best, you can achieve your goal of success in this interview. Let us see the pattern,

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on c , c++, questions about TCS and IT industry   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

first is written test.

Interview Questions

• When bevel gears connect two shafts whose axes intersect at an angle greater than a right angle and one of the bevel gears has a pitch angle of 90°, then they are known as   1 Answer