Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Engineer Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

all went fine but not selected
all went fine but not selected
all went fine but not selectedall went fine but not selectedall went fine but not selectedall went fine but not selectedall went fine but not selectedall went fine but not selected

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

First I was asked to wait fora phone interview......
    Then I had a session of phone interview.
     After that I was called for an IQ test.....
    Luckily i cleared the test & was called in the next round...
    There I had a Group Interview.
    Therein I was asked to briefly Introduce myself & I had a to face a chain of questions from by CV.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was taken by two person i think one was technical and other was related to human resource they asked the question related to both technical and communication.

They went through little bit to analytical skills also.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you want to change in Facebook???   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not Applicable.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

the hiring and interviews were held in the college itself,which consisted of a written Aptitude exam,only those who secured enough marks needed to qualify were called for 3 rounds of interview viz.technical, group discussion and Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• are u interested in pursuing higher education in the near future..??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

They are sharp and kind and they tend to put the candidate at ease

Interview Questions

Negotiation

just be yoursef

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially a Aptitude test is conducted to evaluate general thinking capabilities of a candidate. It has mathematical and data interpretation questions. This was followed by a Group discussion which was on a current topic. This discussion was held in a board room of TCS office. After this interview was conducted, where in some general questions like "Tell me something about yourself", favourite subjects, hobbies, etc were asked. I was also asked to write a program for displaying a defined pattern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation