Tata Consultancy Services Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was easy with only HR related questions. I got it through college career fair and they recruited many students that year. The person who interviewed me was from software department.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Storrs, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

They contacted me after the career fair in school. Scheduled a skype interview, but due to recruiter's technical problems, did an over the Phone Interview instead. One general one, and one technical.

Interview Questions

• One of the technical question was about reynolds number.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview + a 45 minute interview with HR and managers. Followed by one last phone call and finally enabling an offer letter to be sent to us. Good and smooth not too much red tape to go through

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Princeton, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was a phone interview to explain the position and the location but they did not have a position open at this moment close to where I leave and i was not planning to relocate. The recruter said that will keep my information and in about two month will get back to me with to discuss new openings in my area

Engineer Interview

Interview

was campus recruitment process and was thru test and interview. It is the standard process probably followed in many colleges. TCS is one of the highest takers of students from colleges and provides training to them to make them ready for the software industry.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

went on well. depends on the need of the company. if they require you for the skill set u possess, they will hire and pay you nicely. otherwise nothing. written... one to one... HR interview... they adjust to your joining date if you request.... not much.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

On Campus Interview involved IQ test, physio-metric test, followed by technical and HR round (2004) Selection procedure is just difficult, If you are a fresher. But don’t worry and don’t lose your confidence level. If you perform your best, you can achieve your goal of success in this interview. Let us see the pattern,

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on c , c++, questions about TCS and IT industry   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vadodara (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

first is written test.

Interview Questions

• When bevel gears connect two shafts whose axes intersect at an angle greater than a right angle and one of the bevel gears has a pitch angle of 90°, then they are known as   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

aptitude test followed by technical and hr interview.Technical was bit tough and it took around 45 mins and hr round was easy. Since i was from ece background they did'nt ask much about computer science subjects.Nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked few puzzles which was little bit difficult to solve within a short span to test logical skills   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

the number rounds are three as usual.written test,hr round,technical round.please prepare from previous tcs papers for the written round.for technical round good understanding of c,oops concepts,data structures,basics of networks,os,dbms are necessary.In hr round be prepared for common hr roundquestions.