Tata Consultancy Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Three rounds of Interviews , Aptitude Rounds in that all types of questions are include sin that Maths, English, Reasonal, Logical , HR Round 1on 1 salary Related Questions, Notice Period Ops Rounds Income Accrue Questions

Interview Questions

• Aptitude round, HR Rounds related to Salary Ops Round Income Accrued   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in February 2015.

Interview

3 phone interviews -
    Firsts with general questions about you, your experience with HR, second with question about motivation and future plans with Management and finally technical interview with Supervisor about understanding of financial statements and general financial knowledge. If you want to work with other language they will check your language knowledge as well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

one aptitude test and several rounds of technical, H.R interviews

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test is critical.
      if test is cleared you almost had the job in hand provided
      1. you have superb aggregate or
      2. you got a reference from TCS   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Firstly there would be a HR round and after that they would just ask you to give a accounts test which would be pretty much tough then they would take an interview which is also review your interpersonal skills .

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two interviews in Budapest for Tata Consultancy Service: One via call the other personal with the HR.
    HR helpful but at the question salary expectation, if you are a beginner, they offer just 200.000 Hungarian Forint (+benefit) net for the position of financial analyst in Budapest. They told me that they would have let me know for the following candidacy process but they simply disappear.
    After twenty days, they called me back for asking me if I would have been available for the Market Analyst position. According to what I said before, my request of 250.000 Hungarian Forint Net,was not accepted so, they refused me for the second time.
     However, they let me knew immediatly and they do not ask for SAP knowledge.

Interview Questions

Because salary was not sufficient and I was not satisfied of the market analyst position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Three rounds over the phone, hr, ops lead and teg

Interview Questions

No clear communication on the job role offered with location and very marginal increment over current compensation package