Tata Consultancy Services Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.5

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

good practical and simple.. I was asked about my resume a lot.. my leadership encounters were discussed good.. and the technology knowledge was mostly testing in C++ and the class details that were college level... and since i did not have a previous experience only college level discussion were there

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in October 2016.

Interview

there were a aptitude test , TR and HR round . once you clear aptitude test u will eligible for next rounds . level of aptitude is very good ,for preparation of aptitude visit campusgate web site and solve previous year papers. i cleared Apti round and TR round . when i was facing HR all were going good he asked me that r u ready for bond , nightshift amd all , at last he asked me geography questions and a situation qutn , the worst thing is that situation based question that decided that i am eligible or not and I am not selected in HR round bcoz of this sense less question.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Vellore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

i had applied for EIS (engineering and industrial services) so they asked technical questions from my core subjects.both technical and HR interview were together.have a good idea about you core subjects.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join TCS eventhough you are a mechanical engineer?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had two rounds for TCS on campus recruitment. First round was aptitude, e-mail writing and the next round was HR. Only half the students cleared first round. The second round was cool. I was able to answer for all the questions that they have asked. My interview was about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1) Favorite subject?
      2)Questions from that subject
      3)One aptitude and one logical question
      4)Do you like to work as an individual or as a team?
      5)If i give you enough money and tell you to stop working. What will u do?
      6) Why TCS?
      1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through university, It was 2 day process. First day they took online aptitude exam and second day interview of the shortlisted people. Interview panel has technical as well as HR people. They took just one interview. TCS came for Mass-hiring from the college. They took 1500 people

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2015.

Interview

The interview is simple.. Consists of some questions from the basics of your degree.. Related to project work.. Nothing is there to be tensioned.. If you know some of the basics and you are confident then you are likely to be selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Madurai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Online aptitute test was conducted for 90 minutes with 10 mins of verbal ebility test and 80 mins aptitude which consists of 30 questions. It has the very easy selection process. After getting through the aptitude test we get to meet H.R directly.

Interview Questions

• aptitude problems based on age, time speed and distance were asked. Many stress questions were asked   Answer Question

I belong to mechanical engineering disciple and the job was IT. So I declined the offer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

Interview

Was hired through campus selection process. First there was a aptitude test, followed by email writing test. Then we had three rounds of interview namely technical, management and HR interview.
    The interviewers were very calm and gave me time to answer the questions. Also they made me comfortable and feel at home. They asked the same general interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Being a Mechanical Engineer what value addtion will you do to company.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

Aptitude and psychometry test, interview, HR interview

Negotiation

No negotiation, it was my first offer out of college

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

It was an offcampus interview.
    First we have to get registered on its portal and submit the application,then we receive the admit card for return exam(aptitude).
    Interview process-
    Written
    Technical round
    Management Round
    HR round

Elimination will be in all round.

Interview Questions

• Being a Mechanical Engineer why do you want to join IT firm?   Answer Question