Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

201 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Once applied through online application process and you will get call within 15 days to evaluate job requirements and resume. First Telephonic Interview and then onsite interview. Onsite interview consists of technical and management questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

its 3 rounds of interviews. first technical, second with technical plus with PM and last with client and then HR round. client interview is important here. client interview might be challenge here.

Interview Questions

• mostly from core java, data structure, Algorithm , Spring,   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

They covered all important technical concepts about OOPS, .Net, C#, Sql Server. Overall experience was good. There was a round of client interview following that. Client interview was mostly on previous projects architecture and managerial round.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts such as Runtime Overloading and Compile time overloading, Inheritance, Interfaces   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

got the opportunity through university recruiting. Three level of interview process. Technical - was very difficult and very detailed, they asked me about C programming and some mehcanical questions. HR - Very clear and gave suggestions for improvement on the things that I lacked. Management - generic question like why TCS? Why not Infosys etc

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview process was fast and had two technical rounds followed by the HR round. Extending offer letter took 2 weeks of time. please have a clear communication on how they are going to process your H1 b transfer. For me there was a confusion , i was told that premium transfer they will do but later i ended up paying for same.

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview. Technical interviews were a bit tough. Final discussion with manager was more towards attitude and work ethics. Overall the process was good. Got feedback in 2 days, which was really cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have predefined numbers for pay and benifits

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The hiring proccess took 1 month, it was very fast, and the people from HR was nice, and professional, after that they called me and made a money offer, was good for a starting.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Technical and Managerial Interview is tough. Depends on interviewer, my interview took 1.30 hrs. Technical round is scenario based questions which covers all the portion. Resume is thoroughly checked and questions are based on the skill set mentioned in the resume

Interview Questions

• Managerial round are scenario based so need to prepare for that   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated but in my case it didn't work

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was recruited on campus visit.There was one written exam followed by personal interview. Both written and interview was of average difficulty, they asked logical questions on technology and some puzzles. They immediately gave offer letter immediately, and the joining letter followed before I could finish my graduation.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for on campus recruit.

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Through Consultancy and had 2 rounds of interview.One is technical and other managerial.