Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services IT Analyst Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I appeared for the TCS interview in April 2015. Interview process was smooth. There were three rounds Technical followed by managerial followed by HR. All of the three round was complete for me in the same day. With in one week I received the offer letter and one and half month I got the joining.

Interview Questions

• Asked ASP.NET, C# and SQL question   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Phone interview followed by 1:1 technical question with one of the team lead and then to hiring manager interviewed.
    All question are general and basic related to C/C++ and timing of the work shift
    At last hr interview with basic question and salary discussion

Interview Questions

• No difficult question as such.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No space of negotiation. mostly gives 10% hike from last salary

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was simple and very easy. Minimal skills required, first round was skills then a managerial round. depends on the project for which they are hiring you. if its a domestic project they will hire you even at the basic skill level. when i had taken the interview the PM would hire even candidates who ansewered the simple questions

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Need to negotiate on salary process and had detail round of discussion and had good analysis and discussion with hr and manager it was client based interview. Technical 2 Hr and Manager ,It took almost 3 weeks to complete the process and salary discussion.
    Need to negotiate on salary process and had detail round of discussion.

Interview Questions

• Java interview questions and asked to answer all the questions with details and had 2 technical rounds   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

2 Tech Int + HR....
    its a simple process...you have to face tech int then manger and last HR...
    managerial round is nominal if ur tech feedback is very good....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you have to fight a lot for to get expacted salary...

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Technical Interview of 60 minutes which focus on technical questions and project application related questions.Then another round of interview with Senior Project Manager.Then another round of HR Interview.HR round of interview is to ask for location preferences and Salary negotiations.They also ask for notice period policy in current Employer.The also ask reasons for leaving the current Employer.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview of 60 minutes to relevent skills which focus and technical questions and project application related questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process management is excellent starting from the first call till induction. There were two rounds first technical and the HR. Technical is straight forward and the interview sticks on simple technical question. If you have good experience on your skill the tech round will be a breeze.

The HR round is mostly a salary negotiation round and you definitely need to be good with negotiations..

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

NA

Interview Questions

• explain auth concept in SAP security   1 Answer

compensation is was low

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

3 rounds - first technical, then managerial and lastly HR Round. Technical is more about your specific technology area. Management round is more about your fitment and role in the team. HR round is mainly for Salary negotiations. Overall not very difficult to get in TCS

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Mumbai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Got call as reference from friend. Interview was Technical and good. The panel asked only relevant questions as per the work experience of the subject area. The managerial round was taken by the senior manager who was very understanding and listening, he had made me understood of the expectations and aspirations before hand so that i am well prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Cannot negotiate on offer after done.