Tata Consultancy Services ITIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tata Consultancy Services ITIS Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was 4 rounds long
1 Aptitude test
2 Technical round
3 Managerial round
4 HR round
The interview process was smooth but in my case it was 2 hours in total f2f round but overall the process was really smooth and interview was easy. The interviewers are really friendly and don't mind jokes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

well first we had an aptitude round. After that we were directly chosen for the interview process where i was called twice. Once for technical interview and once for HR round.

Interview Questions

• which has more security? windows or linux?   1 Answer

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

the process took 3 days , wirtten test was a bit tougf,in wriitten test letter writting is the key part. it is a on campus drive hr team was very freindly.

Interview Questions

• how can you differentiate between your success and failure.   1 Answer

ITIS Interview

Interview

there were 4 rounds in total. written was very tough and if u clear it the rest is very easy.for technical interview just know the basics and you will be fine.

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a good experience. Be Bold and Confident. They will screen your resume thoroughly. So be careful about what you have in your resume. Don't specify the things you don't have idea about in the resume. Because that will create a bad impression.

Interview Questions

• The HR asked me about my hobbies. I said I will read books in my leisure time. He just asked what type of books and their authors.   Answer Question

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Lucknow (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a average interview process. TCS conducted online exam which comprises of aptitide, reasoning and english. After that there was Technical round and then the HR round. Overall it an average process.

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raurkela (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Raurkela (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

It has a written round and a technical interview. In technical interview basic programs are asked from C. The asked some questions about company history. I is all based on the no of candidates reqiuired for the job. There is a HR round at the end of the interview. I don't know on what basis the took the students but 300 out of 330 student who qualified the written test got the job that day .

ITIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude test, followed by a technical 1:1 round and an HR 1:1 round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The standard salary was offered since I was a fresher.