Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

4,306 Interview Reviews

2.7

4,306 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First telephonic round and then inperson interview technical and managerial.
    A person called your phone and asked for an interview. The phone interview was about 45 mins long. The interview included database.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I got the offer through campus.
    The process was pretty simple
    1st a online aptitude test at a college nearby.
    The test was easy the system was pretty awesome except their calculator .
    Next was F2F 3 rounds viz Technical,Managerial and HR
    Technical round - Pretty awesome those guys really did know how to do their jobs .
    Managerial round - I don't know why but the manager guy was annoying and wanted to prove me wrong every time.
    HR - nothing happened here just document verification.

Pros - Awesome management ,Sorted system
    Cons - Took like 5mnths for the results

Analyst Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, which is based on technical assessment and communication skills test finally manager and HR it was a good experience. It is very long process of creating profile on portal through generate offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What's your vision for 5 years   1 Answer

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durg (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Durg (India)).

Interview

Interview was good. First a written test was conducted where 20 questions were asked. Post that a techinal round asking the basic programming concepts happened. And then the HR round happened with questions around behaviour and working interest.

ITA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

4 rounds
    1- Telephonic Technical by TCS
    2- Conference Call- Technical by Client
    3- Face to Face -Managerial Round by TCS
    4- Face to Face - HR + Compensation negotiation
    Overall it was a very smooth, professional and transparent process from TCS end.

Interview Questions

• Mainly basic OOPs problems ( Interface vs Abstract Class, Sealed Class, Runtime Polymorphism etc)
      Design Patterns ( Singleton, Decorator, Factory)
      Garbage collection ( How Garbage collector works, GC.Collect)
      Programming problems ( Try/ Catch, Outputs)
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhetasi Ba Bhag (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bhetasi Ba Bhag (India)).

Interview

Got called from an agency. Process took 2months slowly proceeds.
    All questions regarding my personal experience with my work culture. The best is the only woman that asks. The people who are there are cooperating very friendly

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

All interview rounds were telephonic - Initial Resume Screening by HR, 2 Technical Rounds, Final discussion related to offer and joining with HR. They asked questions on Testing Fundamentals, Agile, Leadership, Previous job role & project etc. in Technical interviews. Entire process took about a week. Overall it was a quick procedure.

Assistant Systems Engineer, TCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview process was divided into three parts. First was the email writing and apti test, second was the technical interview and the third was HR. The questions were pretty much standard and the nature of interviewers was very friendly and encouraging. In the technical round, even though i had stated that i have a mechanical background and hadn't had any exposure to programming in a long time the interviewers didn't bother and were only interested in knowing whether i am capable of learning by following their hints

Interview Questions

• Draw a diagram and explain the working of a four stroke and a two stroke ic engine?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was smooth. Interviewer was very professional. One round of technical and HR round after that. He was a senior manager. He mostly focused on my understanding of the projects at previous employers.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Interview process took around 3-4 hours, with one technical and one HR round. Questions were not very easy. It covered almost everything from java to database. HR round was basically focused on why you want this job and what you know about TCS................................................................................